the Rift

[PRIVATE] How Long Have I Been In This Storm?

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time

It had been weeks since the twin dragon companions had feasted in the proper way. They had been surviving on small game; mice and squirrels filled their bellies when it was necessary. Abraham kept them hungry, kept them at his side. The trio had been stalking the pegasus for quite some time now, and Abraham had decided it was finally time to move in on the opportunity. His dragons were hungry, and they did not like to be kept waiting any longer than necessary.

The behemoth slithered silently in the darkness, the sand muffling his massive hooves from making noise. This beach is where he gained Gwyneverre all those years ago, and it was this beach on which he would shed blood to feed her properly, as well as her sister. Dangerously, the stallion lowered his massive head and pointed his dual, twisting horns for the pegasus. He seemed mesmerized by the churning, wine-dark waters before him. The leviathan knew this was the perfect timing. Stepping forward just a few more steps, the finally struck.

Haunches tucked and tightened, tree-like legs propelling him forward with an impressive amount of strength and agility. He came like a shadow and sought to devour the pegasus as the night does to the day. Feathered hooves struck out toward the stallion's hind legs, an attempt to render him immobile and helpless. Twin horns sought to puncture through the muscle protecting his right femur.

In the sky, the warrioresses moved quickly. Gold and white glinted in the moonlight silently, their assault quick and powerful. The gold aimed to swoop down and grab the companion from the pegasus' back. The white opened her jaws and blasted her white hellfire toward his face, well enough away from Abraham to save him from burns.

Holy water cannot help you now

See I've come to burn your kingdom down

@Mordecai @Quilyan

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Messages In This Thread
How Long Have I Been In This Storm? - by Quilyan - 07-01-2016, 10:26 PM
RE: How Long Have I Been In This Storm? - by Abraham - 09-03-2016, 11:22 AM