the Rift

[OPEN] Beat a Dead Horse (Healer?)

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
sweet, sugar, candyman

A pretty, pale mare that I didn’t recognize was the first to show up. My hopes that she was going to be one of the healers was quickly dashed when she asked me if I was one! Well! I’ve never been mistaken for a healer before. “No, I’m one of the crafters.” Which yeah, seemed pretty lame. Like what is a crafter doing here? It’s not exactly a crafting situation! She examined the wound and then disappeared for a moment - reappearing with some snow and packing it lightly onto the wound. Oh that was smart!

I’m just about to compliment her when Albrecht jerked into consciousness and swore at us - clearly proving that he was doing just fine. Right on the heels of that comment was an unsurprising insult. Further signs that he was doing alright, considering. “Oh stop being so dramatic, you’re only sort of dying. Proper help is coming.” Or so I hoped, at least. Who knew how fast Jellybean would actually go get someone else. They could be standing here for an entire year before it actually happened! She was part corgi after all and they weren’t exactly built for speed.

But okay, so I was feeling pretty good about this whole situation because there was hope but then the apologized and yeah - that’s when I got really worried.  

“Uhh yeah right Albrecht don’t you do that.” It freaked me out WAY too much to hear the old grump apologize. Especially while he was hurt? It sounded far too “I’m seeing the light”-esque and I hated that. Albrecht wasn’t going to be dying if I had to beat up the grim reaper when he showed up myself. And by beat up I mean bribe but I’d throw in a few sugar-coated punches in there too. I don’t know what the whole spy thing was about but maybe he had been caught spying when he had been beat up? I stop my red hoof in a manner that was  almost angry but I have a bright, encouraging smile on my face that is trying to mask the worry. “Yeah well maybe next time don’t go trampling through the forest swearing up a storm? Might be a bit easier.” I’m teasing to make things light.

During all of this, I’ve forgotten to keep tabs on Jellybean until I hear her squawking getting closer and closer.

She had found Lena!!

I’m so beyond delighted to see the chocolate-y mare that I almost start crying. Well okay whatever, a couple tears leak out. I step back a little bit to give her enough space to work and Jellybean awkwardly clamours up my tail to resume her perch on my back. “Thank you Lena.” I whispered quietly, even though she had not been speaking to me. But I was thankful and my bright green eyes did not leave Albrecht as I waited to see if the efforts worked.

@Zyanya, @Albrecht
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
Beat a Dead Horse (Healer?) - by Albrecht - 07-02-2016, 08:43 AM
RE: Beat a Dead Horse - by Johnny - 07-03-2016, 05:57 PM
RE: Beat a Dead Horse (Healer?) - by Zyanya - 07-06-2016, 12:53 PM
RE: Beat a Dead Horse (Healer?) - by Albrecht - 07-07-2016, 09:44 AM
RE: Beat a Dead Horse (Healer?) - by Lena - 07-07-2016, 05:19 PM
RE: Beat a Dead Horse (Healer?) - by Johnny - 07-24-2016, 08:32 PM