the Rift

[PRIVATE] Always Knew This Day Would Come

Aleta Posts: 31
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 1 year (FF)
ChaoticMelodies
Aleta
And then a comet fell out of the sky.

Aleta shied away, startled; fine grains of sand, tossed into the air by the meteor and flung at her bodice by gravity, stung her flank.  A hiss of pain escaped her clenched teeth.  Though she had grown more comfortable with being oversensitive to the world around her, there were certain sensations that could still take her by surprise.  Most of the time, these surprises were not pleasant.

"Girl."

The voice was brusque, though not unpleasant, and Aleta shuffled shyly towards its source.  He spoke again, drawing her gaze upward (and upward, and upward) until it came to rest upon a stallion who could only be Gaucho the WildFire.  He was tall (particularly to a filly of naught but a year) and muscular, with fire dancing along his folded wings.  The girl swallowed hard, suddenly feeling small and insignificant beneath his gaze.  The Sultan of the Dragon's Throat was nothing like the (former) Czar of the Hidden Falls, and suddenly Aleta didn't know how to proceed.

"N-no, sir," she responded suddenly, having realized that she had been staring at him for too long to be appropriate.  Then, she remembered that she was (had been?) a princess, and of an allied herd.  She drew herself up, pulling a smile onto her face.  Her head dipped respectfully.  "You - you're Gaucho, aren't you?  The WildFire."  Her eyes shone with interest.  "My father told me about you and your herd - oh!" she exclaimed then, sheepish.  "I'm so sorry, I am Aleta, of the Hidden Falls. Kaj the Aurelight is my father."

"Talk."

@Gaucho
[Image: aletapixel_by_abbie1234-d9wm82t.gif]
pixel by Reli <3

Please tag Aleta in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Aleta? Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Always Knew This Day Would Come - by Aleta - 07-02-2016, 12:04 PM
RE: Always Knew This Day Would Come - by Gaucho - 07-14-2016, 05:43 PM
RE: Always Knew This Day Would Come - by Aleta - 07-14-2016, 07:08 PM
RE: Always Knew This Day Would Come - by Gaucho - 07-14-2016, 11:19 PM
RE: Always Knew This Day Would Come - by Aleta - 07-16-2016, 01:53 PM
RE: Always Knew This Day Would Come - by Gaucho - 07-16-2016, 02:33 PM
RE: Always Knew This Day Would Come - by Aleta - 07-16-2016, 02:45 PM
RE: Always Knew This Day Would Come - by Gaucho - 07-16-2016, 03:09 PM
RE: Always Knew This Day Would Come - by Aleta - 07-16-2016, 03:43 PM
RE: Always Knew This Day Would Come - by Gaucho - 07-16-2016, 03:57 PM