the Rift

[PRIVATE] Always Knew This Day Would Come

Aleta Posts: 31
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 1 year (FF)
ChaoticMelodies
Aleta
Just as the girl had begun to worry that perhaps Sohalia wasn't here - that somehow she had just missed her, that the mare had disappeared from here, too - the dark stallion spoke.  Aleta revealed a brilliant smile, her gratefulness lighting her delicate features.  The lightning along her neck sparked suddenly, flickering and waving along her skin.  So her mother was here!  And helping with a church, no less.  Perhaps that explained the mare's absence - if she had been commissioned by the Dragon's Throat, or...  She still could have told Aleta and Kaj, but at least her absence was beginning to make sense.

"Oh, thank you!" she sighed happily.  "I've been searching for her all season!"  Her thoughts were not on what she did or did not know about her mother, though the information that Gaucho offered her was new.  There was a vague, distant knowledge of her mother's crafting magic, but that was it - it had never been something that the Transcended had acted on or shown her daughter.  The girl looked in the direction that the stallion had indicated.  As he seemed to be waving her on her way, she prepared to make her way across the sands.

Aleta turned to Gaucho, bowing her head respectfully to him.  "Thank you ever so much, sir," she told him.  "I will be sure to ask her to introduce me."  She hesitated.  "I'm sure that my father would be grateful to you for helping me.  Please, if there's anything that we can do for you or your herd..."  She trailed off with a smile, the invitation unspoken as she realized that it was probably not a new one.  With a final nod, the girl set off across the dunes, making her way towards the partially-constructed church and, finally, her mother.

"Talk."

@Gaucho - good place to end?
[Image: aletapixel_by_abbie1234-d9wm82t.gif]
pixel by Reli <3

Please tag Aleta in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Aleta? Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Always Knew This Day Would Come - by Aleta - 07-02-2016, 12:04 PM
RE: Always Knew This Day Would Come - by Gaucho - 07-14-2016, 05:43 PM
RE: Always Knew This Day Would Come - by Aleta - 07-14-2016, 07:08 PM
RE: Always Knew This Day Would Come - by Gaucho - 07-14-2016, 11:19 PM
RE: Always Knew This Day Would Come - by Aleta - 07-16-2016, 01:53 PM
RE: Always Knew This Day Would Come - by Gaucho - 07-16-2016, 02:33 PM
RE: Always Knew This Day Would Come - by Aleta - 07-16-2016, 02:45 PM
RE: Always Knew This Day Would Come - by Gaucho - 07-16-2016, 03:09 PM
RE: Always Knew This Day Would Come - by Aleta - 07-16-2016, 03:43 PM
RE: Always Knew This Day Would Come - by Gaucho - 07-16-2016, 03:57 PM