the Rift

Songs of Morning

Persephone Posts: 45
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 hh :: 6 (ages in Orangemoon)
Alecto :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams ChaoticMelodies
this old world has brought me pain
               but there's hope for me again
I am growing braver.

It happens in baby steps, little moments that I realize would not be happening had I remained alone in the Halcyon Flats. I cannot even bring myself to fear Archibald anymore, for in my misguided imprisonment, I have found a form of salvation. I have a home. I have a herd. They are not family, not yet, but the hope that they could be is there. I look to the future and I see light rather than an endless tunnel of darkness.

I suppose it is my newfound peace that drives me, somehow, to leave the Hidden Falls and wander through Helovia. I do not travel far - no, I have only found myself a short distance east of my home - but it is far enough that I have come across an area that I have not seen before. The shift from the hills that hide the Falls is subtle, so much so that I barely notice anything has changed. Then, almost suddenly, I look around and see a forest stretching as far as the eye can see. No more hills, no more crash of water in the background - I have arrived in the Threshold.

And, it would seem, I am not alone.

I have come across a pegasus mare in my wanderings. She is covered in a ragged coat of grey, starkly contrasting my own smooth, multicolored pelt. She belongs to the north; it is obvious, for even in Birdsong she wears layers of winter. I hesitate, but my newfound courage prevails; I step forward, calling a soft greeting. "Hello," I say, a small smile on my lips. "Are you new to Helovia?"

"Persephone speaks."
Persephone
Image by Xyroca
[Image: 5626e4bc4fe1a]
pixel by Kiara <3

Please tag Persephone in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.
Persephone always goes by the alias "Cora."

Want to plot with Persephone? Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Songs of Morning - by Gry - 07-02-2016, 04:55 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Persephone - 07-02-2016, 05:12 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Rexanna - 07-02-2016, 06:53 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Gry - 07-03-2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Persephone - 07-03-2016, 02:11 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Rexanna - 07-03-2016, 02:36 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Gry - 07-03-2016, 03:42 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Persephone - 07-04-2016, 01:08 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Rexanna - 07-04-2016, 01:29 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Gry - 07-08-2016, 05:24 PM