the Rift

Songs of Morning

Persephone Posts: 45
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 hh :: 6 (ages in Orangemoon)
Alecto :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams ChaoticMelodies
this old world has brought me pain
               but there's hope for me again
I have only just arrived beside the stranger when yet another appears from between the trees. She is lean and fit, a cream color with golden markings that draw the eye. I have never seen her before (but that is not particularly surprising). Black lines her eyes, and a golden chain accents the pretty lines of her face. She introduces herself as Rexanna, smiling in greeting; satisfied that both mares are friendly, I relax, pleased to have found myself in good company. The stranger introduces herself as well, though I do not recognize the name of her homeland. It seems, then, that it is my turn to speak. "I am Cora," I tell them easily, the alias falling from my lips without much thought. "Of the Hidden Falls."

Gry asks for information about Helovia, and I find myself hesitant to respond. My experience in this land has been limited, at best. I fell through the Rift to find myself on foreign soil, refused to move on from the Halcyon Flats for seasons out of fear for what might lurk beyond. It wasn't until Archibald the Dauntless captured saved me from myself that I really found a place within this land to call my own. One day, I really must thank him.

"Helovia has many beautiful lands within its borders," I say finally, "Though I have explored little in comparison to many who dwell here. Of the Hidden Falls, I can say that it is lovely - waterfalls cloak the land there, hiding the herd from those outside. The leaders are just and fair -" and terrifying, but I don't think it prudent to mention as much, "- and my herdmates are kind. I know little of other lands," I add, glancing at Rexanna with a shy smile. I am sure that she will have more to say than I about the lands of Helovia. Surely she is braver than I, to have travelled all this way from the north; surely she has seen more, has more to offer.

"Persephone speaks."
Persephone
Image by Xyroca

@Rexanna
[Image: 5626e4bc4fe1a]
pixel by Kiara <3

Please tag Persephone in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.
Persephone always goes by the alias "Cora."

Want to plot with Persephone? Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Songs of Morning - by Gry - 07-02-2016, 04:55 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Persephone - 07-02-2016, 05:12 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Rexanna - 07-02-2016, 06:53 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Gry - 07-03-2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Persephone - 07-03-2016, 02:11 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Rexanna - 07-03-2016, 02:36 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Gry - 07-03-2016, 03:42 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Persephone - 07-04-2016, 01:08 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Rexanna - 07-04-2016, 01:29 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Gry - 07-08-2016, 05:24 PM