the Rift

Songs of Morning

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Thankfully, Rexanna hadn’t missed out on much when she had arrived. Marembo, pleased that the company was kind and full of mares (he was more partial to mares than stallions, it seemed), beamed at them with bright blue beady eyes as his head swiveled to keep up with those talking. Rexanna’s own oceanic eyes rested gently on the pegasus mare as she began to speak. No longer did Rexanna have to worry about bringing home only unicorns. Her Lord had said at the last meeting that the borders were open for all. The thought elated her that she’d no longer have to see herself out on the possibility that a pegasus or equine wanted to visit the North. She was able to bring them all home now, and she was excited and pleased at the options she was faced with now.

Dipping her head to Gry as she finished introducing herself, the pegasus mare began to ask of their homes. Turning her attention onto the sunrise hued mare, she offered her a gentle smile - curiosity looming within her where this mare lived. As she began to introduce herself, Rexanna placed the names deep within her, waiting her own turn as she took in the information from the other mare here. She lived in the Hidden Falls, a place Rexanna knew very few people to be. She knew of the small bald faced stallion Ezital and the bright colt - Murtagh - that had helped her retrieve her chains when she had managed to lose them. As far as she knew, the Falls was full of friendly beasts, and as Persephone began to speak of them, Rexanna nodded along with her. The words she spoke were exactly how she imagined the Falls to be from what she heard of it. However, when she spoke of knowing very little of the other lands, Rexanna knew she could help the sunset mare out. The Fall’s mare glanced toward the Thief and she offered her an encouraging smile.

She turned her attention to Gry and then to Persephone, addressing them both with soft words. “It’s a pleasure to meet you both, Gry and Cora.” She began, letting her oceanic gaze drift over to the pegasus mare once again to answer her question. “As I said before, I’m from the Aurora Basin. It’s a land the furthest North you can go in Helovia. We live surrounded by the tall peaks of the mountains and the gentle snowfall that falls throughout the year. It’s cold, but beautiful. Every night the aurora dances across the sky.” She paused briefly. “There are two other herds as well. The World’s Edge is to the east, a place full of trees and mist that live along the cliffside. Then along the south, there’s the Dragon’s Throat. From what I hear, it’s more of a desert like climate. Both of those lands are beautiful, as well as the Falls, but I was born far from Helovia in a mountain landscape. The Basin only seemed right for me, and I couldn’t be happier with my choice.” She admitted, flicking her dual toned tail against her ashen hocks. “I’d be happy to show you both to the Basin, if you’d like.” Turning her oceanic gaze to “Cora” of the Falls. “I’d be happy to offer you a tour of Basin as well, if you ever want to see what else is here in Helovia.” She offered her a bright smile. Perhaps she could come find the Falls mare and invite her to the Festival they were planning. Perhaps doing so would prevent others from finding the Basin to be so cold and isolated.

Talk!
rexanna
I’d rather be your absinthe than your cup of tea.

@Gry @Persephone
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Songs of Morning - by Gry - 07-02-2016, 04:55 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Persephone - 07-02-2016, 05:12 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Rexanna - 07-02-2016, 06:53 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Gry - 07-03-2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Persephone - 07-03-2016, 02:11 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Rexanna - 07-03-2016, 02:36 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Gry - 07-03-2016, 03:42 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Persephone - 07-04-2016, 01:08 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Rexanna - 07-04-2016, 01:29 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Gry - 07-08-2016, 05:24 PM