the Rift

Tarnished Diamonds [OPEN]

Ovidius Posts: 36
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 13.3hh :: 3 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Eris
OVIDIUS

Oh, dear, there was quite the bickering battle going on right over these damned ferns.

With a huff, the tiny mare shoved her self as carefully as she could through the gathering of plants, their fronds reaching up to blind her as she moved. Tucking her head down and squeezing shut her eyes, the petite lass emerged from the wretched plants covered in a fine layer of pollen. Quirking her brow, Ovi gave a curt nod to what looked to be too mares before using her leonine tail and it's wild plume of hair to lightly dust away at the dusting of gold that covered her skin and horns.

At last, as the last bit of nature's baby-makers were brushed away, the Aurelian lass gave a dainty shake of her tail before moving closer to the pair. Golden eyes were alight with curiosity and mischief as she looked upon the pair of mares - both seemed about ready to rip the other's head off, and while that may have been an entertaining concept, Ovi really wasn't one for gore unless entirely necessary.

She was a lady, after all.

"Hello, ladies," Her voice lacked it's usual amiability, instead smoothed over with a layer of pomp and cool aplomb, "I'm Ovidius, and I would hope that mares of high regality such as yourselves could refrain from a fight here; the Threshold is a cruel place for the injured and impaired." Again, an invisible brow quirked and her lips folded into a seamless grin as she regarded the towering women with a keen eye, "I'm Ovidius and it's a delight to have stumbled across you here. Neither of you bear the haughtiness of one in a herd, it seems. Are the both of you nomads?"

Gods wreck it all, she hated civility.
Just to prove I'm not a runner,
I'll be coming with my guns up,
Shooting at the moon to bring the sun up.

Messages In This Thread
Tarnished Diamonds [OPEN] - by Athenä - 07-02-2016, 08:13 PM
RE: Tarnished Diamonds [OPEN] - by Själ - 07-02-2016, 08:28 PM
RE: Tarnished Diamonds [OPEN] - by Athenä - 07-02-2016, 09:14 PM
RE: Tarnished Diamonds [OPEN] - by Själ - 07-02-2016, 09:58 PM
RE: Tarnished Diamonds [OPEN] - by Athenä - 07-04-2016, 01:29 AM
RE: Tarnished Diamonds [OPEN] - by Själ - 07-04-2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Tarnished Diamonds [OPEN] - by Ovidius - 07-04-2016, 02:03 PM
RE: Tarnished Diamonds [OPEN] - by Vitani - 07-04-2016, 09:39 PM
RE: Tarnished Diamonds [OPEN] - by Athenä - 07-04-2016, 11:35 PM
RE: Tarnished Diamonds [OPEN] - by Själ - 07-09-2016, 02:00 PM
RE: Tarnished Diamonds [OPEN] - by Ovidius - 07-12-2016, 10:36 AM