the Rift

[PRIVATE] I don't wanna be your hero

Själ Posts: 112
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0 hh :: 4 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ansgar :: Plain Griffin :: Draining Clutch ChaoticMelodies
Själ
"Ma's are awful," he said, and she frowned slightly, disagreeing (at least in part) with the blanket statement. Still, she couldn't argue. After all, as far as mothering went, her own mother had been pretty terrible. Psyche had gone mad, towards the end, incapable of taking care of herself, let alone a child. Själ had grown up too soon, matured without the chance for a real childhood. Perhaps that was why she valued her time with Zèklè so much - he allowed her to strip away all of the burdens that the rest of the world placed on her shoulders and just be her.

The colt leaned into her touch, bringing a smile back to the princess's face. It seemed that he was improving, that his eyes were regaining some of their liveliness, his smile some of its joy. Själ would have been happy to stay like that: her muzzle pressed firmly against his shoulder, a happy smile on her lips, best friends with nothing more to worry about. Even on her most lonely nights, she had never allowed herself to acknowledge how deeply she had missed him, never given her heart the freedom to delve into the darkness that it would bring. Now that they had been reunited, though, she was loathe to let him leave.

"I know," she said simply. He would always come back - just like she would for him. Hadn't they proven it already, time and again? "I won't ever leave you, either," she told him fiercely. "You don't ever have to be alone." He reached out, brushed his muzzle against her neck; she might have blushed, but her sincerity obscured the sudden hammering of her heart. "I promise," she finished in a whisper, echoing Zero's heartfelt words. In that moment, she knew that she would walk through fire for the colt stallion that had grown to hold such a special place in her heart. Whatever would come, she would be there for him. It was a promise.

"Speak."
--Ansgar.--
Själ

Pixel by Reli <3

Please tag Själ in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Själ?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
I don't wanna be your hero - by Zèklè - 07-02-2016, 09:26 PM
RE: I don't wanna be your hero - by Själ - 07-02-2016, 09:45 PM
RE: I don't wanna be your hero - by Zèklè - 07-02-2016, 10:16 PM
RE: I don't wanna be your hero - by Själ - 07-02-2016, 10:34 PM
RE: I don't wanna be your hero - by Zèklè - 07-02-2016, 11:06 PM
RE: I don't wanna be your hero - by Själ - 07-02-2016, 11:22 PM
RE: I don't wanna be your hero - by Zèklè - 07-03-2016, 12:03 AM
RE: I don't wanna be your hero - by Själ - 07-03-2016, 12:50 AM