the Rift

[OPEN] Dragging the chain

Ovidius Posts: 36
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 13.3hh :: 3 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Eris
OVIDIUS

"I… I’m f… are you full quid?"

The little mare groaned, her eyes falling shut and a front hoof stamping in frustration. The dazed look, the nonsense words - there was only one explanation; she had given the mister a concussion. Brow creasing, Ovi stomped her hoof again, anger at herself rising up in her belly. She was no nurse, she knew no healers, how was she going to help this festive-hatted creature get better?

"Look, mister," her eyes were screaming a series of silent apologies, her body language tense and uncomfortable as the bruises from her tumble began to make themselves known. "I really didn't see you, I'm sorry. I don't know what quid is and I don't know if I'm full of it, but I sure don't want you getting sick." She looked about, almost frantic, "There's a stream right over there, do you need help standing? Do you want me to bring you to water?"

Not for the first time in her short life, Ovi cursed the pointed golden appendages that adorned her spine and skull, knowing full well that she would have at least been able to drape the massive creature over her back and drag both of them to the water if not for the spikes. Alas, she was a spikey, prickly lass and it couldn't be helped. Taking a step closer to the prone form of the male, Ovidius carefully folded her front legs beneath her, laying before the stranger in a show of harmlessness.

"Please don't be mad. Everything is gonna be okay, it was an honest accident. Are you here with anyone? Tell me how to help."

@Banjo
Just to prove I'm not a runner,
I'll be coming with my guns up,
Shooting at the moon to bring the sun up.

Messages In This Thread
Dragging the chain - by Banjo - 07-03-2016, 05:36 PM
RE: Dragging the chain - by Ovidius - 07-05-2016, 01:35 PM
RE: Dragging the chain - by Banjo - 07-10-2016, 12:02 AM
RE: Dragging the chain - by Ovidius - 07-11-2016, 02:41 PM
RE: Dragging the chain - by Banjo - 07-11-2016, 05:14 PM
RE: Dragging the chain - by Ovidius - 07-12-2016, 02:21 PM