the Rift

[OPEN] Dragging the chain

Banjo Posts: 37
Absent Abyss atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.0
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 4 HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Riven

Mad as a cut snake she was. Banjo’s eyes began to glaze as his classically masculine mind distanced itself from the thorny woman’s maniacal reaction, and molars collided heavily between stiffening jaws. The frenzy in an otherwise melodic voice hacked brutally at his throbbing ears - like a raucous white cockatoo up close and personal during spring (a thing that nobody even in their left mind should fancy). There was no denying her remorse as it engulfed her very eccentric being there before him, and he tried in vain to find space between her rambling to smile graciously, soothingly, and insist that all was well.

Then all of a sudden, most unexpectedly, the female was upon the ground once more, lying with him in the grass - strange pools of liquid gold pouring into his bewildered green gaze.

“Woah, woah woah!” he purged at long last before her flailing tongue could spew any further. “I forgive ya, you're off the hook!” That’s all she wanted to hear right? That should be enough to console that rabid guilt? With some slow awkwardness Banjo’s body erected and trying boldly to shun the instant wave of lightheadedness away, grinned broadly. He realised as he poised momentarily above, that the mare was rather small, easily shorter in length - and that wasn’t even including his tail! All in all, she was stranger looking than any other he’d so far come across in Helovia - and that, he thought, was a remarkable thing.

“Call me Banj,” he offered quickly thereafter, tipping the rim of his cork hat briefly across his eyes. The thoughtful horsaroo made a diligent effort to subdue the stream of snot oozing from his nose, but it was an impossible feat. He turned from her for only a minute to drill his pressure-filled face into the flattened grass, and then sighed, “count on me to get crook in spring, ay. Don’t suppose you have some magic to get rid of it?”

@Ovidius
Plots | The Unbound | Absences
I run just like this!
Please tag me in openers and spars.
Feel free to flog n magic me, mild power play is also fine.
Text in the profile and posts reflects stereotypical ocker slang - don’t knock it mate!

Messages In This Thread
Dragging the chain - by Banjo - 07-03-2016, 05:36 PM
RE: Dragging the chain - by Ovidius - 07-05-2016, 01:35 PM
RE: Dragging the chain - by Banjo - 07-10-2016, 12:02 AM
RE: Dragging the chain - by Ovidius - 07-11-2016, 02:41 PM
RE: Dragging the chain - by Banjo - 07-11-2016, 05:14 PM
RE: Dragging the chain - by Ovidius - 07-12-2016, 02:21 PM