the Rift

[OPEN] Dragging the chain

Ovidius Posts: 36
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 13.3hh :: 3 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Eris
OVIDIUS

He was staring at her as if she was mad, and maybe she was.

But it was not the time to consider the eccentricities that made up her personality and consciousness. Squirming beneath the stranger's cryptic jade green gaze, Ovidius' lips parted to spew another stream of nervous apologies only to be halted by the heavily accented voice of the creature. Though seemingly panicked, the mister's forgiveness wrenched a relieved sigh from the mare, worry and tension leaking from her golden bones like water from a punctured gourd.

She noted that the grin he gave her seemed to come from a place of difficulty and she couldn't help but feel another pang of guilt. Then again, as she eyed the endless stream of mucus leaking from the gent's nose, the source of his discomfort may not have been her fault. Head tilting to the side, Ovi allowed herself a moment to study the newcomer, just as it seemed that he was studying her. Glancing back at her spiked back, the lass gave a mental shrug, understandable to say the least, I look pretty funky as well.

"Call me Banj," he said, turning away to press his face in the grass before speaking in that exotic way of his once more. She nodded, doing her best to understand his slang and hoping she got the correct gist of it before replying, "Getting crook sounds wretched, and no, unfortunately I don't have any sort of magic save this dazzling smile." Ovi gave a halfhearted laugh to her attempt at humor, her nerves getting the best of her. "My Daddy used to sneeze a lot in the summer when the pollen from the wheatgrasses got thick. You could try dunking your head in water while blowing your nose, it helped him well enough."

Another shrug, though it was in the physical realm this time around.

@Banjo
Just to prove I'm not a runner,
I'll be coming with my guns up,
Shooting at the moon to bring the sun up.

Messages In This Thread
Dragging the chain - by Banjo - 07-03-2016, 05:36 PM
RE: Dragging the chain - by Ovidius - 07-05-2016, 01:35 PM
RE: Dragging the chain - by Banjo - 07-10-2016, 12:02 AM
RE: Dragging the chain - by Ovidius - 07-11-2016, 02:41 PM
RE: Dragging the chain - by Banjo - 07-11-2016, 05:14 PM
RE: Dragging the chain - by Ovidius - 07-12-2016, 02:21 PM