the Rift

[OPEN] Street Joy

Ovidius Posts: 36
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 13.3hh :: 3 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Eris
OVIDIUS

She couldn't seem to stay away from the ocean.

Even now, as the sun struck midday and pressed its glowing light against the waves in a nearly blinding majesty, the child of blood and gold couldn't veer from the roar of the surf. She stood tiny and inconsequential before the great blue face of the sea, foam and the dregs of the tide lapping gently against petite hooves; yet she couldn't be more at peace. With her leonine tail and it's wildly tufted end soaked and matted with sand, the girl took a step closer to the angry expanse of water.

She knew well enough that the ocean was a dangerous place, that the waters, as calm as they could be, would still drag her down in a moments notice. At least that's what Daddy had said.

A sigh was pressed from her lungs as Ovidius folded her slender legs and lowered herself to the wetted sands, the surf now ebbing and flowing just over her breast. Touching her lips to the frigid surface, she inhaled the scent of a world unknown to her and grinned at the mystery. Would she ever find herself submerged within that salty horizon? Would she find the hidden cities beneath the waves and talk to the denizens through words garbled and muffled by countless gallons?

Maybe, maybe not.

@Thranduil
Just to prove I'm not a runner,
I'll be coming with my guns up,
Shooting at the moon to bring the sun up.

Messages In This Thread
Street Joy - by Ovidius - 07-05-2016, 11:13 AM
RE: Street Joy - by Thranduil - 07-05-2016, 03:32 PM
RE: Street Joy - by Ovidius - 07-05-2016, 04:28 PM
RE: Street Joy - by Thranduil - 07-13-2016, 11:51 AM
RE: Street Joy - by Ovidius - 07-19-2016, 02:29 PM