the Rift

[OPEN] Street Joy

Ovidius Posts: 36
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 13.3hh :: 3 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Eris
OVIDIUS

Another bout of laughter cascaded from the girl’s lips, overlapping with the smooth rush of the shore before being whisked away by an ocean breeze. Expression open and adoring, the youth looked upon the grinning stranger with a mixture of curiosity and awe; ‘borrowed permanently without permission’? He was definitely a master Sleuth whether he knew it or not! Ovi couldn’t help the little wiggle of happiness that pervaded her body as the gilt jester grinned down at her. At the mention of his crown, the slender lass raised an eyebrow in a teasing manner, her facial composition practically oozing mischief.

Tail twisting and tracing mindless patterns within the sea air near her rump, the lass couldn’t help but feign a haughty nod as the Laurelin bowed his head. “Ah,” she spoke in a slightly affected voice, imitating what she had learned was a ‘more cultured’ accent than her own flattened speech, “A pleasure, I’m sure, Lord Thranduil.” With a tilt to her dished skull, the mare did her best to give the impression she was looking down her nose at the golden rogue; a rather difficult task given the height differences, but relatively attainable. With a wink, the girl slipped back into her usual, jovial self, questions blossoming upon her tongue as her curiosity piqued.

“I’ll admit,” she began, relishing the way her gold danced in Thranduil’s eyes, “I have no particular title, though I’ve begun to wonder at how, exactly, to obtain the moniker of the Leg Snatcher.” With the seemingly permanent hint of mischief coating her words and mannerisms, Ovidius wasn’t sure whether or not the horned stallion would take her words as truth or jest. Either path was just dandy to her; it couldn’t hurt to not be branded as a leg thief, but the title could also hold quite a bit of adventure on its own.

“I’ll admit another thing,” she offered, backing up a few steps into the surf before bending her back legs and sitting – much like a dog – in the cool waters of the surf, salty liquid lapping halfway up her rump, “I’m rather new to Helovia and you seem much the seasoned sailor, though,” She quickly amended, “It doesn’t shine through in your looks, moreso it seems to be in your mannerisms,” In all honesty, the black and gold lass thought her newest acquaintance to be rather handsome, though she’d be loath to admit it out loud. “Would it be too brash of me to ask for some advice from a fellow trickster? Would it be overstepping my bounds to request a Laurelin turn to a Minstrel and sing me his secrets?”

A sardonic twist to her lips and an unconscious wave of her tail, the aspiring Leg Snatcher peered happily at what she believed could very well be a master in her particular trade.

@Thranduil
[/quote]
Just to prove I'm not a runner,
I'll be coming with my guns up,
Shooting at the moon to bring the sun up.

Messages In This Thread
Street Joy - by Ovidius - 07-05-2016, 11:13 AM
RE: Street Joy - by Thranduil - 07-05-2016, 03:32 PM
RE: Street Joy - by Ovidius - 07-05-2016, 04:28 PM
RE: Street Joy - by Thranduil - 07-13-2016, 11:51 AM
RE: Street Joy - by Ovidius - 07-19-2016, 02:29 PM