the Rift

[OPEN] Real Deal Momma

Ovidius Posts: 36
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 13.3hh :: 3 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Eris
OVIDIUS

Honestly? She preferred the ocean.

Not that she didn't enjoy the old growth forest that she had found herself in, it was just that the oppressive silence and darkening gloom during midday seemed washed out and watered down in comparison to the violent majesty of the sea. With a cheerful sigh and a flourish of her leonine tail, the petite lass bumped her hip lightly against a soft, moss covered trunk and continued on to... where exactly?

She wasn't sure, but the golden creature was in the mood for a good story, a tough lesson, or a wild adventure. Maybe all three, but it was hard to tell in a place as empty as this if her hopes would be rewarded. Tiny hooves pressed shallow indentations into the damp soil, the earthen scent drifting up to her gold flecked nostrils and inspiring a bit of a prance in her steps.

"Ba dum... ts ts ts.. baaaaaa DUM ts ts.." The tuneless song drifted from her mouth absently as she stared toward the canopy, wondering what it would be like to drift amongst those boughs and see the world from a different perspective. Would it still be as pretty? Would it lose some of it's mystery and majesty? She shrugged, "Not like I'll ever know in the first place. Why worry about it?"

So with that, Ovidius continued her wanderings, that broken melody spilling from her lips all the while.

OPEN TO EVERYONE AND ALSO @Isopia -- Ovi is ready to learn from you, my dear<3
Just to prove I'm not a runner,
I'll be coming with my guns up,
Shooting at the moon to bring the sun up.

Messages In This Thread
Real Deal Momma - by Ovidius - 07-05-2016, 12:29 PM
RE: Real Deal Momma - by Isopia - 07-15-2016, 12:33 PM
RE: Real Deal Momma - by Ovidius - 07-28-2016, 07:52 PM
RE: Real Deal Momma - by Isopia - 09-01-2016, 11:11 AM