the Rift

[OPEN] Real Deal Momma

Ovidius Posts: 36
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 13.3hh :: 3 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Eris
OVIDIUS

It wasn't that Daddy had raised her to be ignorant to detail, on the contrary, the young lass considered herself a bit of detail connoisseur, but her eyes were trained on the earth and the sky. As her attention was snagged upon and grasped by a particularly tasty-looking clump of grass, the golden mare couldn't help but pause, noting the sudden silence of the forest.

With a glance toward her surroundings, Ovidius didn't find anything out of place, but couldn't quite shake the feeling of being watched. Lashing her tail against thin flanks, the tiny mare shook herself and continued on, forcing that tuneless humming back into existence. Despite the odd sensation of an unseen observer tapping its way down her spine, Ovi decided that she was hungry. As she neared the cluster of grasses, an errant breeze twined its way through the trunks, carrying with it the scent of another equine.

She froze, golden eyes scouring the landscape, though she came up empty yet again.

Frowning, Ovidius took a careful step forward, a stain of fear creeping across her face. Daddy had told her of ghosts, once, of ghouls that existed upon another plane and craved horseflesh. They would bite into your heart and chew you up while you were still alive, he had said. The girl bit her lip, pulse speeding up and tail wrapping tightly about a hind leg.

"H-hi," came her trembling whisper, "Please don't eat me. I don't.... I don't even taste good I don't think."

@Isopia
Just to prove I'm not a runner,
I'll be coming with my guns up,
Shooting at the moon to bring the sun up.

Messages In This Thread
Real Deal Momma - by Ovidius - 07-05-2016, 12:29 PM
RE: Real Deal Momma - by Isopia - 07-15-2016, 12:33 PM
RE: Real Deal Momma - by Ovidius - 07-28-2016, 07:52 PM
RE: Real Deal Momma - by Isopia - 09-01-2016, 11:11 AM