the Rift

[OPEN] Sound of Sunshine

Ovidius Posts: 36
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 13.3hh :: 3 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Eris
OVIDIUS

Her laughter would have been contagious if anyone else had been around to witness it.

She danced beneath the cloud spotted sky, sun glinting off of her spikes and the markings of gold that were pressed against her legs and face. It crossed her mind to worry about the eyes of others, how the shining light that she reflected could nearly blind someone, but she had brushed away the care; she couldn't help it, so she would live without whatever worries were tacked onto her anatomy.

Ovidius had never been so high up, so close to the sun or the sky or the clouds. It was as if she was flying and, she knew, if she were to swallow her tentative fear and approach the edge of the field, she would find all of Helovia laid out before her hooves. The knowledge that the edge could crumble or that a gust of wind could blow her from the precipice kept her back, though. Her belly flopped and fumbled each time she had gotten too close to the few lookout points that had been cleared of stone and tree.

So she stuck to the center, twirling and prancing and eating what seemed like her weight in sweetgrasses and flowers. A profound peace had found her here, beneath the great azure face of the sky. Of course, it was nothing in comparison to the absolute wholeness that she felt when standing before the ocean, but it was a start. Breathing in the scent of Birdsong blossoms and fertile earth, the lithe damsel let loose a joyous cry laced with childlike wonder at the heaven she had stumbled upon.

You won't find freedom like this tied down to a herd.

OPEN TO ANYONE AND ALSO @Imani -- You're welcome to come teach the baby some stories and whatnot<3
Just to prove I'm not a runner,
I'll be coming with my guns up,
Shooting at the moon to bring the sun up.

Messages In This Thread
Sound of Sunshine - by Ovidius - 07-05-2016, 12:43 PM
RE: Sound of Sunshine - by Aeolus - 07-14-2016, 08:19 PM
RE: Sound of Sunshine - by Ovidius - 07-26-2016, 04:48 PM