the Rift

[OPEN] The Medicine Show

Ovidius Posts: 36
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 13.3hh :: 3 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Eris
OVIDIUS

Damn, it was cold.

Her breath puffed out in twin plumes of steam, the vapor twining up into the overcast sky only to dissipate into the chilly air. Twiggy legs punched through inches of snow, the evening air growing colder by the minute and the petite maiden questioning her own sanity more and more. Birdsong, she had reasoned during her trek, would provide some much needed warmth to the northern landscapes of Helovia.

Except it really hadn't. Snow was still snow, no matter what the season was, and snow was cold.

"It would be manageable, I said. I would be fun, I said," the words spilled grumpily from between chattering teeth and shivering lips, tufted tail making its rounds about her slim body. Sniffing against the scent of nothingness that the snow had inspired, Ovi damned herself again and again for her curious nature, for being such a collector that she had ventured up into the hellishly icy North only to 'expand her understanding of the geography.' She huffed, rolling her eyes at herself for such a rookie mistake.

Another slew of angry mutterings perched upon the mare's tongue vanished as she finally noticed the towering machine that stood before her. Golden eyes widening in awe and fear, Ovi backtracked until she was well away from the giant metal equine, the chill in her bones forgotten for the moment. Cocking her head and letting her mouth hang open, tiny Ovidius immediately felt even tinier than usual.

"What in the seven hells is that?"

OPEN TO ANYONE. She's on the Basin's borders~~
Just to prove I'm not a runner,
I'll be coming with my guns up,
Shooting at the moon to bring the sun up.

Messages In This Thread
The Medicine Show - by Ovidius - 07-05-2016, 12:58 PM
RE: The Medicine Show - by Erebos - 07-05-2016, 03:58 PM
RE: The Medicine Show - by Ovidius - 07-05-2016, 05:31 PM
RE: The Medicine Show - by Enna - 07-05-2016, 11:46 PM
RE: The Medicine Show - by Erebos - 07-06-2016, 04:56 PM
RE: The Medicine Show - by Ovidius - 07-08-2016, 12:52 PM