the Rift

[PRIVATE] Our Storm

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

A great storm writhes in the heavens over the Heavenly Fields, one which has threatened to drop rain for hours. Lightning casts the world in silver from time to time, the vast swath of seemingly black sea, darkened by the overcast sky, capped in white, even from this distance. The breeze, cool and pleasant, charged with the static of the swirling majesty above, tosses the foliage and fields about, leaves twirling through the air and out into oblivion.

For some reason, you have found your way here, though the maelstrom threatens to unleash itself at any moment. Birdsong’s flowers dance in weary grass, the Tallsun like heat of the day quenched in the blessed cool of the electrically charged night, their perfume lingering in the heavy air amidst the promising smell of rain. Nothing but the Earth itself stirs around you, seemingly every creature but yourself having the sense to hide from the storm.

It’s also not their kind of night, like it is yours. That the storm doesn’t revolve around your butter cream body as you stand amidst the glory of the Spark’s might and the Earth’s resonance is a pleasant change, though it could just as well be your doing. It’s why I’ve followed you, how I know that you are someone I can trust with this gift.

Above you, I arrive, a true queen of storms, riding the buffeting gusts of the wild wind with the skill only we Wakiya Roc have. The dark clouds roil and bend, the flashes of silver becoming incessant as my charged wings kiss their misty surfaces. Like a bolt of that power, I appear from that which has obscured me, a shining egg clutched in my talons that occasionally trembles, life stirring within. I’ve cared for it, until now, when the bend of time would have us three meet at last.

Kaj take, ches? I fiercely ask you as I alight on a nearby boulder and allow the egg to roll gentle into the grass below, boring my electric blue gaze into your being.

[ Congratulations Kaj! The Great Roc has brought you a common WAKIYA companion for impressing her with your mastery over the storm - will you accept her gift or walk away? ]

darknightoftroy

@Kaj

Messages In This Thread
Our Storm - by Random Event - 07-06-2016, 12:06 PM
RE: Our Storm - by Kaj - 07-12-2016, 02:26 AM
RE: Our Storm - by Random Event - 07-25-2016, 10:38 AM
RE: Our Storm - by Kaj - 07-30-2016, 11:26 PM
RE: Our Storm - by Random Event - 08-08-2016, 10:49 AM