the Rift

[OPEN] try for better luck

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
are you who i dreamed?
or just a memory?
As they began to move, Elspeth moved alongside her. The freckled mare began to speak and the Thief’s ears tipped toward her as she spoke. Turning her head gently to the mare she smiled gently. “I didn’t know that. You seem very healer-ish to me.” She admitted sheepishly with a gentle laugh escaping her lips. And yet, she continued to speak of still not knowing what path to follow. Rexanna nodded, knowing that she probably wouldn’t have picked being a Thief if Thranduil hadn’t suggested it in front of the Reaper. Then, Leif’s gentle voice reached her ears. She turned her exotic striped face toward the elegant ivory elk with wide eyes. “Singers? I think our Time Mender – that’s our word for healers – sings. Her name is Lena if you meet her, be sure to ask about it!” She smiled gently to him.

Then the conversation continued on and he assured the Thief that when he thought of one that she’d be sure to know. Nodding gently to him she added, “I’d like that.” She smiled. Then, after Elspeth questioned him, the elk piped up with a little Elk history lesson. But then he chuckled, explaining he had yearned to be a singer and Rexanna nodded. “I never thought about what I wanted to be until I got here. Then I was told I might fit well in with the sneaks, and here I am! I would definitely be interested in learning about the songs of the elks.” She returned a gentle laugh to the Leif before looking out around the land before them. As they passed the bottlenecked entrance, she nodded to his question again. “Yes. The lake right there never freezes, it’s a wonderful place to get a cool refreshing drink in summer and the depths of winter. Beyond it, there’s a hot springs. It always stays warm, perfect for bathing or relaxing. My cave is located behind it. Oh, we live in caves as well. When we are done here feel free to explore some and find one for yourself.” ‘Considering everyone keeps leaving, there should be plenty of vacant homes’ She refused to add in, but she thought it.

Then, turning her head to motion toward the Haruspex cave she smiled again. “Over there, that large cave, is the Haruspex cave. The Haruspex is our lead scholar. If you need advice, that’s a great place to go to help clear your head. Beyond it lies the medic cave where you might be able to find Lena.” She turned her head as she continued to walk with the group, motioning toward the healers cave. Then, turning her head opposite from the lake, she smiled brightly. “Over there is the crafter’s cave. Johnny lives there, I’m sure he’d be amazed to meet you.” She gestured again before turning her head back to Leif. “Something in me thinks you’d like him too.” Her smile was wide as she beamed at the newcomer. Excited and baffled that she was standing here talking to an elk.

"Talk."
rexanna
image credits

@Elspeth @Leif
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
try for better luck - by Elspeth - 07-06-2016, 07:14 PM
RE: try for better luck - by Leif - 07-07-2016, 04:28 PM
RE: try for better luck - by Rexanna - 07-08-2016, 12:27 PM
RE: try for better luck - by Elspeth - 07-11-2016, 09:07 PM
RE: try for better luck - by Leif - 07-12-2016, 01:11 PM
RE: try for better luck - by Rexanna - 07-13-2016, 11:35 PM
RE: try for better luck - by Elspeth - 07-19-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: try for better luck - by Leif - 07-20-2016, 11:22 AM
RE: try for better luck - by Rexanna - 07-22-2016, 10:50 PM
RE: try for better luck - by Elspeth - 07-24-2016, 07:29 PM