the Rift

[PRIVATE] THE WORST PIRATE I'VE EVER HEARD OF

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind

The sunken cheeks and sun-split ears of Tilney turned to face the well faring star as it sunk further and further below the oceans surface. Tonight he would not question where it went as he did every other; First he had to question more pressing matters such as his own sanity. Was he really in Helovia? He had been marooned far away from his gods gaze for far too long with only gulls and the occasional scuttler for company. 
There were many hooligans in the distant Islands Tilney had found. Waifing criminals with cold hearts and even colder eyes. Having spent some time in their company over his time in desolation it had posed even more questions in his ever wondering mind. Where in the world was Viktor? His scallywag of an older brother had chosen a life of rum and rope long ago and it make him wonder where life had taken him (if anywhere). Tilney would not be surprised if his brothers bones were at the bottom of the ocean; the thought saddened him deeply. His wine coloured heart yearned for family.  On the topic of his sanity however, Tilney began to notice the details and fine lines one would not expect from a dream. This really must be the Endless Blue.

The spray of sand and flurry of feathers beckoned his amber ears to twitch and turn to the sound. Across the shore, scaling the sand dunes was an angel. A teaming quartet of pennons framed her lithe and spangle bodice while her hide was painted with the colour of Sapphire, Emerald and even Ruby. The boy dare not speak; he only watched in disbelief as the saint fluttered before him. His jaw had dropped and his eyes were tiredly bulging. One might of even been half closed, he daren't check his appearance. 

His angel came closer and her details came into his viridescent gaze. She looked just as rough as he; Mane unkept, dull coat, unattended scratches. 
"I say," was croaked from the angelic girls maw. “What are you doing?”.
The moon doctor eyes darted left and then right, anywhere but the porcelain lass for now. What was he doing again? Oh yes, looking for- "Helovia" He bellowed through ruined vocal chords "I am Tilney of the worlds Edge. I am looking for my home" the lost boy whispered to the stranger, verdant sightgivers finally looking up to meet hers. Tilneys gaze turned over each wound, eyeing them with concern "You may want to put some Chort Fungus on those"

Art by Impassioned-dreams@ DA

dis bish
Tilbert right now
@Ultima

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
THE WORST PIRATE I'VE EVER HEARD OF - by Tilney - 07-06-2016, 07:58 PM
RE: THE WORST PIRATE I'VE EVER HEARD OF - by Tilney - 07-07-2016, 06:57 PM