the Rift

[PRIVATE] THE WORST PIRATE I'VE EVER HEARD OF

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind

Ginger lashes fluttered over verdant eyes, watching the stained lass before him. This girl reminded him of a feather. One strong spine but with one touch every other part of the structure could crinkle. Tilney could only assume this gals strong spine was her attitude; Already she seemed reasonably fearless to him. (She had just approached an absolute wreck of a stranger after all). Tilney noted that this fillies voice was almost just as broken as his, but her words confirmed not only that his mind could possibly still be intact but he was in fact home.
A relieved sigh escaped his stinging maw, his entire head dropping to the sand with a short cry of relief. "Thankyou!" was proclaimed, his voice breaking and even changing its tone midway through the cry. Tilney was quite confused, and did not really have any clue why he was thanking this young maiden. She had breathed so much hope into him however, he felt as though he had a full belly and a body full of rest. He was ready to find the edge, Arah, Tembovu, Alyssane; everyone.

"The Edge! No, This is not the Worlds Edge" the boy uttered excitedly, then taking two eager paces forward so he was standing parallel to the painted stranger. "The Worlds Edge. It is quite literally... an edge. We live in forests high above the sea upon mighty cliffs!"
He turned his body to face the night, the last of the sun hitting his flanks as he gazed over the bay. The lofty cliffs of the Worlds edge were only just visible. 

"I gather you don’t live here, then. In— That.” 
Turning his flaxen crown to face her, Tilney could only guess what she meant by that
The ocean? 

"The Ocean? No--" He chuckled "I do not. 
Are you far from home then? I seem to have found mine" The bronze man uttered, motioning to the distant sea cliffs he called home.

Art by Impassioned-dreams@ DA

oi you write beautifully!!!
@Ultima

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
THE WORST PIRATE I'VE EVER HEARD OF - by Tilney - 07-06-2016, 07:58 PM
RE: THE WORST PIRATE I'VE EVER HEARD OF - by Tilney - 07-08-2016, 05:51 PM