the Rift

[PRIVATE] THE WORST PIRATE I'VE EVER HEARD OF

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind

This dainty fellow was so oddly childlike it was somewhat refreshing. He had spent so much time being the learner, the subject, the pupil. It wasn't that Tilney didn't like to learn - in fact, to learn was one of his greatest pleasures. However it did become exhausting and sometimes all that information went in one ear and our the other. Tilney wondered if this filly held onto the answers to her never ending questions, or if she let them slip away like he sometimes did. 
The lass began pronouncing that new onomatopoeic word in her vocabulary; Ocean. The way she said it sounded so foreign but quite beautiful. Had they no word for the sea where she was from? "There are other words for it too" Tilney began, his cloven feet taking him up a brittle dune"Some will just call it the Sea; Same as if I was to say 'I see you!' 
maybe it's called that because it stretches as far as you can see"
He didn't know where this girl was headed, but he knew where he was going. She was more then welcome to accompany him to the Worlds Edge.

Her sing-song voice told him of the land she hailed and oddly enough it sounded much like the place he had come from; only he had grown up in tilted tableland forests, choked by ferns, oaks and dry grass. "Oh a mountain!" was tilneys excited response, his shaky knees almost collapsing as he reached the height of the dune. "There are quite a number of those across Helovia, the most notable being-" He stopped and gave an aweful, spluttering cough to clear some brine from his lungs before he creakily continued "-the most notable being north past the aurora basin"

The qustions ran like a tap, and it honestly was music to his ears. Good company was something he had gone at least two or three seasons without - maybe even an entire year. Cloven stones took Tilney past the palms and into the bush and scrub where a well worn trail was soon found. "Well, I often get lost but I do find my way back. I got swept away at high tide from the Riptide Isles when I was looking for this" He gestured to a bright blue ribbon seaweed he had braided into his mane for safe keeping. "A very rare herb for reversing the affects of various poisons!" was then chirped quite enthusiastically. 

"I didn't think I'd ever find my way back..." The young stag slowly uttered, his emerald eyes lowering to meet those of his new companion, then announcing without much question if she would follow him"Well, lets go - I'm going home!" 

Art by Impassioned-dreams@ DA

u can reply to this if you like to finish it off, its sort of done tho! I'll go write the thread at the edge now~
@Ultima

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
THE WORST PIRATE I'VE EVER HEARD OF - by Tilney - 07-06-2016, 07:58 PM
RE: THE WORST PIRATE I'VE EVER HEARD OF - by Tilney - 07-09-2016, 09:32 PM