the Rift

[PRIVATE] You say goodbye, I say hello

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

The hard part about the tallsun? It was that I had an ink colored coat, and it just absorbed the heat. This in turn caused massive amounts of sweating, gigantious amounts of dehydration, and a general dislike of the hot season.

The only respite I had at the moment was the warm crystal water that I found myself wading in. I had left Bathsheba home, to find the quiet of being alone, or the company only an adult could provide. Either would give me a good break. My daughter could care for herself for a few days. Granted, it might be hard, but it was good to challenge the child, and their was always help readily available.

I looked around me, coming to a slow halt, hearing nothing but the sound of bubbles as the water I stood in settled around my legs. Nothing for now. No one. And one leg lifts and begins to paw at the water, causing loud splashing and waves to lap against the shore. Droplets of water hit the rest of my body, before I take a deep breath and push my muzzle below the water and blowing outwards, and series of bubbles and air rising and popping at the surface. As I lift my head my top lip curls and I lift my head, before lowering it a brilliant smile adorning my features. Despite the heat I could still have fun.

"Speech"
Tag;; @Rohan
Words;;
Notes;; Mmmm sweltering hot summer time ;D Also, I am so sorry this is crap. I don't mean it to be but getting back into a roll is hard D;

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
You say goodbye, I say hello - by Sialia - 07-07-2016, 05:12 PM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Rohan - 07-09-2016, 04:27 AM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Sialia - 07-09-2016, 11:46 AM