the Rift

[PRIVATE] You say goodbye, I say hello

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

The creature was quiet, and while I didn't know that they had come upon me I wasn't startled. I figured I would bring some kind of attention. I was making quite the ruckus. However, when I turned to see who it was, I was surprised. I almost let the mask down, almost let him see that for a moment I was scared. But I forced the sultry smile that usually visited my features. He seemed different this time. Not so manic. But his words had still hurt. They hurt then and they hurt now.

His rumbling words are followed with a chuckle, but looking at his eyes there is something I can't quiet put my hoof on. He lets more words fall from his silken muzzle, this time in the form of a question. Secrets? Share...

He doesn't seem dangerous right now, so I decide I can let him share in my fun... Because looking at him all I can think is damn. You may be crazy but you are so lovely to look at. "Come share the water. We can have twice the fun together." And ever so slowly I lift my left front before suddenly pawing once, rather violently, and splashing water everywhere. A laugh echoes from my vocal chords, a soft thing. I watched him, Anxious for him to be closer, despite the heat.

"Speech"
Tag;; @Rohan
Words;;
Notes;; <3 Yayyyy

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
You say goodbye, I say hello - by Sialia - 07-07-2016, 05:12 PM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Rohan - 07-09-2016, 04:27 AM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Sialia - 07-09-2016, 11:46 AM