the Rift

[PRIVATE] From War

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen

It seemed that despite Ashamin’s best efforts, the stallion that stood before him could not be talked out of his hesitance or fear. By simply looking at the behemoth one would assume there to be confidence enough for a lifetime, strength enough to weather all storms, but it took only moments in the draught’s company for the Clovenheart to be swayed to believe otherwise. How was it that one who had walked through life above all others could feel in any way below? Ashamin had lived his first years fearful and timid, and come to Helovia with those traits stronger than any others. So he recognized them, sure, and he knew better than most how to deal with them.

Being gentle, being kind, was the best he could do for Vincent. Ashamin found that there was much that could be learned from the eyes of companions, and so it was the wolfhound’s gaze that he first sought out. Ashamin’s own companions were still nervous, and upon seeing the canine lift itself on two legs they could not help but step backwards, but Ashamin himself was fighting back all unsettling feelings. The companion was wolf-like, but no wolf. He wouldn’t let the similarities make a facsimile of his fears. And besides, he’d fought a wolf god and watched it die. Why did he still cling to that nervous energy?

Without realizing, Ashamin shook his head. But he realized that it could be misread, could be seen as yet another one of the rejections that Vincent so apparently feared, and he hastened to clarify. "Ah, no… I mean, yes. There is shelter everywhere in this world, even for a stag of your size. You need only know where to look," Ashamin corrected himself, casting Vincent and earnest smile and turning, beckoning the stallion to follow with his tail.

"By the base of the blood falls there is an outcropping where you could stay. My companions found the place not long ago," Ashamin said carefully, turning his gaze towards the two aforementioned. The cerndyrs’ ears flickered, and Rakt stepped before Ashamin, ready to lead. "We can take you there, if you would like. It’s no good wander when lost, it can only irritate the wound."

And he spoke from the heart. This was something he knew of all too well.

""
Ashamin

@Vincent. it took me like a week to write this durp

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
From War - by Ashamin - 07-08-2016, 10:54 AM
RE: From War - by Vincent - 07-09-2016, 01:55 PM
RE: From War - by Ashamin - 07-15-2016, 07:25 AM
RE: From War - by Vincent - 07-26-2016, 02:24 PM
RE: From War - by Ashamin - 08-01-2016, 01:41 PM