the Rift

[PRIVATE] ocean eyes.

Calstron Posts: 43
World's Edge Protector
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8
Goatfairy
--Warning! This Post Contains Violence/Cursing/Assault/Sexual Assault (PG-13/Non PG)--

THE girl obeys for a time. She allows him to try. He's actually fairly surprised because there would have, usually, been more of an explosion by now. Oh, wait. There it is. The pleas of cessation do nothing but to heighten his experience though. He laughs openly at her frail words. "No means no only when I say it does. Now shut the fuck up." The greatness rushed through his being, delusional, powerful, he was magnificent. He felt stronger.  He was not the weak stallion he'd just been with Rexanna. He was not being forced into change here. He would never be!!! He was a conqueror! He was GOD!

But she falls out from under him, escaping. He's robbed. He gets no satisfaction and gifts her nothing. Instead, he receives a deep and nasty gash on his inner right thigh that goes entirely too close to his fruited loins than he was comfortable. His leg screams with pain at the sensitive area being hit. This fucking bitch had ACTUALLY fought back. She actually thought that if she fell down, helpless, that he'd just walk away? What an idiot. What a dull piece of trash. But his thoughts are silenced at her head comes back to ram his own on her way down. "You think you can fuck with me? He screams, engraged, until her antlers cut him short in a gurgle of pain. Her antlers have begun to fillet his cheeks and both sides of his neck. As she falls so does his flesh. Somehow, thankfully, they don't hit his windpipe. But my god there's so much loose flesh. There's so much blood everywhere. How had his simple hunt gone so wrong. You're soft now. Come his thoughts, unbidden, on the tides of blood ebbing from him. You're weak. Her hooves hit his legs with the force of a panicked animal. You should have known better than to think you could still do this. He falls, losing his balance on the slippery blood, and lands square on her barrel. His face cringes as he feels her ribs crack. Fucking shit, he hadn't wanted to kill her. This was bad, this was bad. Fuck. Fuck. He slithers off to the side and stares at her flailing body. He's more awake than he was in his fit of insanity but the shock, rage, and denial are bubbling up inside of him and he just...he just. He can't. He can't. He couldn't have. No, she...she.."You bitch, you trash. Look at what you made me do!!! I can't have.....Fuck............You made me do this! He scrambles over to lean on top of her again and he just starts kicking and biting. "You!He gnaws at any flesh he can get a hold of. "You!He rips at it he aims for those cracked or broken ribs and hits and hits and hits until he feels at least one puncture her lungs. "You! And then the hollow wheeze breaks him. Its a horrible sound. Its one of his least favorite ways to kill another. Its always slow and long and painful. He prefers visibly bleeding out without that fucking loud, hollow sound. He scrambles away and up. He was sane once more. He was not the perpetrator. He couldn't be. He, Rae...he had Rae. He would never try to mount someone unless he was forced to. That was it. She'd forced him. She'd had some sort of magic or hormone. She'd wanted this. She'd had to have. He was good. He would never. He stumbles backward, pain splitting his vision, but he makes full eye contact with her. He knows she'll die soon without some sort of superb healer and there sure as fuck wasn't one around now. "I...I you wanted this! You wanted it! With that he limps out as fast as he can. He leaves her in a pool of their mixed blood, the wheeze of her punctured lung following him as he went. What the fuck had he done?

OOC: Her kick hits his inner thigh, her antlers light slice the crap outta his check and neck, and her hooves scrape and beat the fudgenuggets outta his legs. He does, however, fall on her barrel in a way to crack but not break her ribs, maybe partially land on her or have it be delayed? Not sure. Then he half crawls over to her and starts just biting and pawing and stuff (like you see in that wild stallion video in Mongolia or something where they get each other on the ground and just go ham) He breaks one or a few ribs and punctures the lung, as requested. Assuming you're ok with this I went in the vein of "beat to shit" and had him just like nom everywhere he could reach on her. xD Sorry for the trash post but its up and done! Lol.

@Enna

Coding by Tamme, Customization by Goatfairy, Stock by Vic1230@flickr

WARNING:
Calstron is a dark character that often utilizes curse words and his posts may contain triggering content.  PG-13, not PG

Messages In This Thread
ocean eyes. - by Enna - 07-11-2016, 01:08 AM
RE: ocean eyes. - by Calstron - 07-11-2016, 02:10 AM
RE: ocean eyes. - by Enna - 07-12-2016, 08:07 PM
RE: ocean eyes. - by Calstron - 07-15-2016, 11:42 PM
RE: ocean eyes. - by Enna - 07-30-2016, 12:06 AM
RE: ocean eyes. - by Calstron - 08-09-2016, 03:04 AM
RE: ocean eyes. - by Enna - 08-17-2016, 06:09 PM
RE: ocean eyes. - by Calstron - 08-29-2016, 12:43 AM
RE: ocean eyes. - by Enna - 09-11-2016, 09:39 PM
RE: ocean eyes. - by Erebos - 09-17-2016, 06:49 PM
RE: ocean eyes. - by Enna - 09-29-2016, 11:51 PM