the Rift

Technicolor!

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen

Rakt shuffled backwards and away from Ashamin's touch the moment it was offered. In private the cerndyr would have gladly accepted the gesture, but before this newcomer he was meant to be seen as a tough warrior companion rather than a coddled infant one. He snorted once, but with enough force to get the point across. Ashamin obeyed, shaking his head and smiling. He couldn't help but let the cheer shine through his expression.

Hé's continued interested sparked further joy in the Clovenheart. While Rakt lifted his head higher upon being complimented for his warrior rank, Ashamin only rolled his shoulders and adopted a modest, almost shy look. "Oh, I'm not sure about that. But I would be more than happy to teach you some of what I know, Hé. That is, after all, the way of all members of the Unbound," Ashamin said, waving his long tail brightly. It would be nice to show this stallion a few things, but the painted buck worried somewhat that it would only do more harm than good; practice spars with the Clovenheart had ended in bloodshed, as of late. It had grown to a point where Ashamin wondered how he was so unaware of his own strength.

Not wishing to think more of the hurt he had caused, Ashamin focused on Hé's next words. The worry faded from his mind when the newcomer asked more about the Unbound, and even Rakt's mood seemed to improve at the thought of this friendly stag joining them in the wilds.

"All that is asked of members of the Unbound are that they are loyal, independent, would teach and learn, and be willing to defend themselves and their allies should the need arise--in whatever manner best suits them," Ashamin said, reciting the tenets he'd crafted himself with more confidence than ever before. "We would be honored if you would choose to join us, and I could travel with you through these lands, telling you what I know, until you felt familiar enough with the land to wander on your own," he offered, remembering how nervous he had been upon coming to Helovia. The land was large, after all, and it seemed as if it grew every day. Having a guide at the start of life there could do Hé no harm.

A S H A M I N

The Clovenheart

image credit || Tags: @Lyanna and @Hé :)

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
Technicolor! - by Hé - 07-11-2016, 02:06 AM
RE: Technicolor! - by Ashamin - 07-11-2016, 07:07 AM
RE: Technicolor! - by Lyanna - 07-11-2016, 01:14 PM
RE: Technicolor! - by Hé - 07-11-2016, 02:28 PM
RE: Technicolor! - by Ashamin - 07-12-2016, 06:21 PM
RE: Technicolor! - by Lyanna - 07-13-2016, 01:07 PM
RE: Technicolor! - by Hé - 07-13-2016, 09:28 PM
RE: Technicolor! - by Ashamin - 07-14-2016, 08:00 AM
RE: Technicolor! - by Hé - 07-17-2016, 10:33 PM
RE: Technicolor! - by Ashamin - 07-18-2016, 12:06 PM