the Rift

[PRIVATE] long road home

Nyx Posts: 292
Deceased atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 11 HP: 72 | Buff: SWIFT
Dominus :: White Lion :: None Snow

NOW HER HAND IS RAISED, A SWORD TO PIERCE THE SUN
WITH IRON SHIELD SHE DEFENDS THE FAITHFUL, LET CHAOS BE UNDONE

It's a surreal experience, to be leading her father home. She never thought she would see him again, and convinced herself that he'd died outside Helovia - not a pleasant thought, but one she'd resigned herself to. Finding him again is a dream come true....although she didn't expect their reunion to involve her getting stabbed in the shoulder by him. Still, these things happen. Dominus has left them alone, disappearing to hunt, and the initial sting of her wound has already begun to fade.

Now that the initial euphoria has worn off, Nyx knows that she has some explaining to do. When she lied about the twins' parentage, she did so safe in the knowledge that her father would never return...but return he has. She can't let him blunder into the Edge without knowing what she's done. The thought of telling him her shameful little secret makes her blush with embarrassment (or would, if she had an embarrass-able bone in her body), but it's a necessary evil since he was a pretty large part of her lie. It is not a conversation she's looking forward to.

She waits until they're deep into the forest before she halts and turns to her sire. She ensures they cannot be overheard; she tells her secret to few, and does not want it being broadcast into the world. "Right, Father, before we get to the Edge there's some...things that I need to tell you. You're probably not going to like them, but I hope you will be able to understand why I did them. I also need you to swear you won't tell anybody." She fixes him with her icy blue gaze, begging for his vow of silence.

@Nato

Other characters have permission to use magic/violence against Nyx at any time.

Messages In This Thread
long road home - by Nyx - 07-11-2016, 02:34 PM
RE: long road home - by Nato - 07-13-2016, 03:08 AM
RE: long road home - by Nyx - 07-15-2016, 01:46 PM
RE: long road home - by Nato - 07-20-2016, 05:08 PM
RE: long road home - by Nyx - 07-22-2016, 04:16 PM
RE: long road home - by Nato - 07-22-2016, 05:10 PM
RE: long road home - by Nyx - 07-24-2016, 09:25 AM
RE: long road home - by Nato - 08-01-2016, 01:53 AM