the Rift

Talking to the moon

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

SIKEAX
i never said i'd stay to the end

Hobgoblin pushes into her sunburns and drags long claws against the frail pieces of skin as he watches, tail flicking with aggression as the mares slowly, but surely, capture his attention. Eyes are drawn to him, and he is no stranger to audiences. The flicking of his tail turns into violent thrashing as his own yellow eyes cling to the mare now named Luna.
Sikeax does not pay attention when he slips from her hide. She is busy with trying to make herself look more collected, hiding the winces and cringes that he had attempted to bring forth while using her as his own personal throne. Words flow from her lips like she’s perfected this in the past years, but in reality, she has rarely ever taken the plunge.
“Your name really suits you.
“Compliment you.”
At any other time, a glance would have been fired, made up of hard eyes and a cold expression that prompts him to stop. She uses it on Zhu and Tyrath a lot, courtesy of him. He’s assisted her in perfecting it in nearly every way he can.
Shut up.
She nearly whispers it to him as he strolls away, back turned to her. A mental sigh is taken as he chuckles.
“No, not all at all actually. There’s many more equines and some pegasi. We coexist,” A look of disgust is made from wrinkled nose and dark eyes as she registers that the other mare that she had been admiring moments ago reeked of the Aurora basin. “unlike some of us, who think they are better than all others.”
She thinks of this as maybe a chance to spit in the face of them. They make her sick. She’s only recently rediscovered her dislike for the Aurora Basin as a whole, but it returns with the passion that the entire Dragon’s Throat had felt for it when Kri was still in power. “Would you like to come back to the Throat with me? It’s a lot more comfortable to talk there and maybe rest some? You must be tired.”
Wouldn’t that be a treat, getting to take someone back to the Throat just because she hated the idea of the Aurora Basin trying to make itself look better?

OOC: I'm really sorry if this is a tad bit off. I pushed it the entire way.
If Luna wants to come back with Sikeax, Sia can auto-accept her and you can run around and do whatever after saying that's she seen the Throat and what not.

songs about happiness, murmured in dreams,
when both us knew how the end always is

image credit

@Luna

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
Talking to the moon - by Luna - 07-11-2016, 11:32 PM
RE: Talking to the moon - by Elspeth - 07-13-2016, 11:43 PM
RE: Talking to the moon - by Sikeax - 07-21-2016, 03:35 AM