Outcast atk: 8.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 14.1 :: Three HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
charks
z
è
k
l
è
What's that saying about unstoppable forces and immovable objects? Because if there's one thing Mesec was at that moment, it was unstoppable- and if there's one thing Zero was, it was stubborn. In the face of Mesec's pleas the lightning's son held steadfast and strong, as stalwart as the metal that clung to his side, his wing pulled tight against his back, his face a firm collection of edges and refusal to to so much as budge. The more Mesec pushed him the more Zero held fast, though his breath was coming in rapid pulses and his heart was pounding in his ears.

"I remember," he responded- but what he remembered was running away, hiding behind Gaucho and how disastrous that had been. "But it's okay, Mesec! I'm not gonna leave you! You're safe!"

(Yeah, kid, and you're not.)

No, Mesec would not drive him away - because Zero was Mesec's friend, and Zero loved him, and you did not leave the people you love when they needed you most, okay?

But the boy did take a step back, almost mechanically, driven by the startling transformation that was overtaking his friend. Last time he'd been too far away to see his friend's skin contort, to see the bones move in ways bones were certainly not meant to move, to see the way his fur rippled unnaturally. It was strange, almost nauseating, and Zero had to swallow back the bile rising in his throat- but he still stood stalwart, a mixture of stubborn stupidity and naive love preventing him from even considering moving away.

"Mesec," the boy pleaded, his voice quivering with desperation and fear, "Mesec, this isn't who you are, an' I know you wouldn' wanna hurt anyone, an', an', an' I'm not scared'a you, even if you gots a monster in you, 'cus we can figure it out! Let me help you," the boy begged, tears and terror welling like rain clouds in his sunbeam eyes.

Image Credit

@Mesec

Messages In This Thread
in the shade of poison trees - by Mesec - 07-12-2016, 04:47 PM
RE: in the shade of poison trees - by Zèklè - 07-16-2016, 11:24 AM
RE: in the shade of poison trees - by Mesec - 07-16-2016, 04:15 PM
RE: in the shade of poison trees - by Zèklè - 07-17-2016, 12:44 PM
RE: in the shade of poison trees - by Mesec - 07-17-2016, 02:07 PM
RE: in the shade of poison trees - by Zèklè - 07-17-2016, 03:03 PM