the Rift

[PRIVATE] Heal Ye, Heal Ye!

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen
The Clovenheart

The walk to the blood falls had been brief, but still longer than Ashamin had wanted. He wasn't entirely comfortable forcing one so injured to travel any distance, but this stranger's request for water couldn't be ignored either. After a journey so long, and one spent focused on a bleeding wing, it was very likely that the newcomer was dehydrated. The Clovenheart recalled his own walks with injuries, and found that the memories were hazy at best. There was little to think of but pain.

Lochan and Rakt were sent off in search of the two Unbound stags immediately, and given commands to bring them both back to Ashamin. Well, to at least bring back who they could find. Ashamin wasn't sure if Seanan and Chaska were still as close as he thought, so he was thankful that his companions were swift and attentive.

When the treeline parted and revealed the blood falls, the Clovenheart breathed a sigh of relief to be done. He too felt tired, as if merely sharing in the anxiety of this stallion's wound had caused him hurt. The painted buck had, from time to time, found himself soothing the own beating of his own heart on their journey.

"Welcome to the Blood Falls," Ashamin said as he turned back to look at the stranger. He knew that it was unlikely he'd learn the pegasus' name by asking, so he only hoped that eventually it would be offered. "Don't be alarmed by the color, I assure you the water is safe to drink. The stones beneath lend it this shade," he went on, speaking softly and lowering his head to drink himself. It was always good, after all, to show another so skeptical that an offering wasn't poison.

By the falls the air was cooler with misty spray and a northern chill. It was a good in between for the Clovenheart, who had spent so long living in the cold. But he didn't have much time to think on this wild land that he'd come to think of as home, for moments later he heard a rustle in the trees. Ashamin's head lifted, causing streams of fresh water to drip from his chin and down along his beard.

Close, Lochan sent the message through the trees, and Ashamin nodded.

"Our healers should be here soon. I appreciate you trusting me enough to follow, I understand it can be difficult to know who to believe when you come to new lands," Ashamin said to the stranger, though he wasn't sure why. Likely the words would only be met with distaste, as all others had been. Still, Ashamin could not shake the desire to help this newcomer. That would always be his way.

""

image credits

@Ryouta needs healing, thank you @Chaska and @Seanan for agreeing to help! Ashamin sent Lochan and Rakt off to find Chaska and Seanan, so whichever one of you comes first you can say Lochan found you (since he is closer) and whoever comes second you can say Rakt did. Write that as you need to! There's information about what Lochan and Rakt look like on Ashamin's profile if you need it.

Yayyyy I am excited. :)

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
Heal Ye, Heal Ye! - by Ashamin - 07-14-2016, 07:29 AM
RE: Heal Ye, Heal Ye! - by Ryouta - 07-14-2016, 02:03 PM
RE: Heal Ye, Heal Ye! - by Seanan - 07-14-2016, 02:25 PM
RE: Heal Ye, Heal Ye! - by Ashamin - 07-17-2016, 06:20 PM
RE: Heal Ye, Heal Ye! - by Ryouta - 07-19-2016, 08:01 PM
RE: Heal Ye, Heal Ye! - by Seanan - 07-20-2016, 08:39 AM
RE: Heal Ye, Heal Ye! - by Ashamin - 07-20-2016, 09:05 AM
RE: Heal Ye, Heal Ye! - by Ryouta - 07-21-2016, 02:59 PM