the Rift

Summer's Fun, Save the Sun [Patrol]

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
people always say the most painful thing is losing the one you love in your life ... the truth is, the most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone...

I was definitely pleased to hear that the first horse I found in the Threshold was, indeed, Romani. it was such a big place and there were so many horses that moved through the trees from different herds and different lands. It wasn't that long ago that I'd left and come back and was found here by others wanting to invite me to their respective herds. "Great!" I said with a smile because I was ready to begin our patrol. I admit I was also kinda ready to get it finished so I could get back home and get back to work figuring out what projects needed the bulk of my attention. I also needed to find out who the other crafters were, because I only knew Aeolus as the other mason.

"Good to meet you, too, Romani." I returned her sentiment and nodded my agreement that we should get started. The grunt from the tigress as she pulled herself up from the ground drew my attention down to her and as I looked at her Romani introduced her as Kasai. "Nice to meet you as well, Kasai." I said to the tiger.

I often wondered what it was like to be bonded to another creature, but especially a predator like a tiger or a bear or a wolf. I'd met plenty of horses in my life that were bondeed, but I'd never asked for details about what it was like. I hadn't even asked Momma or Cera or Midas and they'd been my family. I think explainint to someone what it was like to be bonded would be like explaining what its like to fly. Unless you do it you would never truly understand it. I couldn't help but wonder as I stood there watching the tigress pull herself to her feet if a bond was something that I would ever experience in my life.

"I do not mean to be so bold, but... Is your mother Ktulu, by chance?"

"Oh!" I said as I finally pulled my gaze away from Kasai and returned it to Romani. I had said that Momma had sent me to patrol with her instead of saying that Ktulu had sent me. It was weird thinking about Momma by her first name, but ... well, not many would know her as Momma. "Sorry. Yes, my mother is Ktulu." I answered. "And my father was Midas." I threw in for good measure just in case she knew him. If she did maybe I'd get to learn a little something about the man that was hardly in my life.

"."

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
Summer's Fun, Save the Sun [Patrol] - by Romani - 07-13-2016, 12:13 PM
RE: Summer's Fun, Save the Sun [Patrol] - by Ranjiri - 07-26-2016, 11:23 AM