the Rift

Summer's Fun, Save the Sun [Patrol]

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

Romani

She was a polite thing, this gilded young lady, Ranjiri. Younger than Romani herself, her chipper eagerness reminded the golden-red Haflinger of her own daughter, Jasiri. Wherever Jasiri was now, however, she had no idea, for years had passed since the last time she had even laid eyes on her golden offspring. A mother's worry was something that could not be explained, or forgotten. At least Tristan was home and safe, where he belonged...

Ranjiri's good tidings were welcome to hear, and with introductions out of the way, it was time to begin their patrol. Her own inquiry had seemed to snap Ranjiri out of whatever thoughts held her rooted to the spot, and with a warm, jovial smile, Romani motioned for them to get started.

Ah, so she had been correct in her assumption. Ktulu was Ranjiri's mother, and her sire was a stallion by the name of Midas. Oh, Romani was familiar with his name, but she had never met him. Many in Helovia at least knew of Midas. Or, they did, but time had a way of changing things, and with time came the arrival of many new faces within Helovia, new individuals to meet.

Turning her head as they began to advance into the thick, brittle trees of Helovia's Threshold, Romani's head turned to regard the young mare at her side, bright cerulean eyes locked upon Ranjiri's pretty face.

"It's alright, I was merely curious," the gypsy's voice was light and happy, devoid of any form of negativity, her expression oddly carefree despite the fact that they were patrolling the Threshold for possible threats, "I haven't known Ktulu for very long, and I'm afraid that I've never met your sire." She briefly wondered, however, what this Midas fellow must have looked like to produce such a beautifully colored daughter with the lady Constrictor. More than likely she would never know.

"What is it that you do within the Falls, Ranjiri? I know that you aren't a warrior." Or, at least, one that had been around for very long. For so long Romani had been focused on tending to her family that socializing and familiarizing herself with the other members of the Hidden Falls herd had taken a back seat. Tristan was a stubborn, adventurous youth that sometimes stumbled into trouble, and she tended to fret over the little Prince constantly.

Growing quiet, Romani waited for Ranjiri's answer, keeping an eye on their immediate surroundings as well.

You Ain't Ever Gonna Change
You Got a Gypsy Soul to Blame
And You Were Born for Leavin'

colourize-stock | arctic-stock | imi art

Please Tag Romani in all Replies!

Messages In This Thread
Summer's Fun, Save the Sun [Patrol] - by Romani - 07-13-2016, 12:13 PM
RE: Summer's Fun, Save the Sun [Patrol] - by Romani - 07-26-2016, 02:52 PM