the Rift

Summer's Fun, Save the Sun [Patrol]

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi

Admittedly, Sacre didn’t know Ranjiri very well, and their meetings had always been far too brief. Even so, the fox boy still met her like an old friend, the loudness of his heart, so full of passion, was evident all over his young face that beamed with his silly smile, lighting up two, kind blue eyes. He was, perhaps, overly exuberant in his goodwill, but it helped him forget that his life, so far, was a tragic tale of loss and heartbreak. Sacre rejected the misery fate (or damning coincidence) had handed him by clinging to his admirable cheerful nature—refusing the devil of resentment. It was hard though and, if he was left alone too long, the pain of everything that had happened got to him, so he was thankful when he found Ranjiri and her friend, who she introduced as Romani. They might not know it, but by just being there they had helped the fox boy, stopping him from thinking too much when he was alone.

“Nice to meet you Romani, Kasai” he nodded to both whilst, behind his two forelegs, sat one nervous red fox and one extremely curious kitsune, ”she’s beautiful” the six-tailed vulpine jealously commented to Sacre, who wordlessly agreed. “These two are Inari and Ríona… I hope I haven’t interrupted anything” his face contorted into an apologetic smile, he didn’t think that perhaps he might have intruded on a private conversation, a vice that often got him in trouble.

”How’ve you been?”

“Good, and you?” Sacre answered Ranjiri’s earlier question simply, not thinking too much about it, if he did, then the poor gold touched girl may have been given a much more complicated answer. Luckily, he wasn’t given time to dwell on it as Jiji enlightened Sacre to the origin of her title and his gaze shifted into surprise. So she too had left the Dragons Throat! To go to the Hidden Falls? He found himself thinking of the red-eyed Nymeria he had met the last time he’d been in the Threshold, she had offered him a home whilst he got lost in the swaying of her body, he felt a little embarrassed thinking about it in the company of others. Even so, if he had followed her instead of Mauja, then he may have found Ranjiri much sooner than now—they’d have been herd mates again. “What’s it like, living in the Hidden Falls?” he asked, it was one place Sacre had never seen and a place he too had almost decided to live in.

The focus moved to him after and Sacre felt a little guilty that his answer to her question wasn’t yes, instead it was no, he had abandoned the Throat. “I left Helovia after one of the Rift battles…” his voice trailed off, it was hard to put what happened into words “then lived with my father for a little while before returning” it was a vague explanation as he swerved around talking about his sister out loud. “I almost decided to go live in the Falls, one of your members Nymeria offered to take me there, but I ended up following Mauja to the Worlds Edge instead. I now serve as one their Nurses” he wasn’t even a crafter anymore, his life had taken a complete u-turn.

Thinking of one of the reasons why he returned, he suddenly regarded Ranjiri and Romani with hope, maybe, just maybe, they had seen his brother. “Have you seen Roux?” he asked desperately, turning to Romani to describe him “my twin brother, he’s slightly taller than me and bright red in colour. He can’t see during the day… I haven’t seen him for a long time” his voice dropped at the end.

@Romani hope it's okay I jumped over you sprow <3 
there's something tragic about you
something so magic about you

image credits

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Summer's Fun, Save the Sun [Patrol] - by Romani - 07-13-2016, 12:13 PM
RE: Summer's Fun, Save the Sun [Patrol] - by Sacre - 08-11-2016, 04:22 PM