the Rift

how he died is still a mystery..

Seanan Posts: 44
Outcast atk: 8.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 2.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 17 :: 9 HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Rien
He listens to their speech and his skin shivers at the thoughts of such long, icy nights as the two fillies describe.  Well, that and their nearness.  He can't help but watch them as though afraid they might grow fangs- or break into a thousand shards of glass, broken and bloody on the Threshold floor.  He isn't even perturbed by their unusual features because all he sees are children made of spun glass.  As if to bar the cold the stallion shifts backward a pace, out from under the shade of the tree so that a patch of sunlight falls full upon his pearly coat.  He is unconscious of the effect, only craving to draw in the heat that beats down during the summer day.

He does not address himself to the fillies when he finally does speak, his attention primarily focused on the mare.  He does not know how to act around them.  

"I am Seanan."  There is hesitation in his voice as he tries to decide how to describe his loose allegiance to a group he has hardly seen, much less been part of.   But since he is here he feels a weight of obligation that this mare at least know her options.  "There are herds here, like theirs-"

He inclines his head towards the two younglings, his first real acknowledgement of them.  "Any of whom might offer you rest and shelter, I am sure.  I am not tied to any herd land.  There is a loose group of people here in Helovia who choose to maintain our independence.  It is... a network, for the sharing of knowledge and aid.  I believe Ashamin, who founded it, calls it the Unbound.  It is an option so you might still have resources to call upon while you reside in Helovia, if you choose not to take fealty to a herd.  You would of course be free to change your mind, if you find it does not suit you."

His eloquence exaughsted the white stallion's head swings back briefly towards the fillies, as if truly seeing them for the first time.  There is something familiar about the antlered one.  Both of them speak with some eloquence beyond their age, but it is not enough to shake the feeling that thier grasp on life is tenuous, at best.  They are so tender.  

"You should not be so far from your home." He does not know truly how far away the Basin is, but he has been to the frozen Northern steppes and he knows the distance is not inconsiderable.

@Romina
OOC:// I'm thrilled to be threading with one of the Ktwins XD
All interactions are go, short of death and permanent crippling.

Messages In This Thread
how he died is still a mystery.. - by Paradox - 07-13-2016, 01:05 PM
RE: how he died is still a mystery.. - by Romina - 07-14-2016, 12:26 AM
RE: how he died is still a mystery.. - by Kiada - 07-14-2016, 12:42 AM
how he died is still a mystery.. - by Paradox - 07-14-2016, 09:04 AM
RE: how he died is still a mystery.. - by Seanan - 07-14-2016, 10:32 AM
RE: how he died is still a mystery.. - by Romina - 07-14-2016, 10:05 PM
RE: how he died is still a mystery.. - by Kiada - 07-15-2016, 12:40 AM
RE: how he died is still a mystery.. - by Paradox - 07-15-2016, 12:38 PM
RE: how he died is still a mystery.. - by Seanan - 07-15-2016, 01:32 PM
RE: how he died is still a mystery.. - by Kiada - 07-17-2016, 01:09 PM
RE: how he died is still a mystery.. - by Paradox - 07-18-2016, 10:33 AM