the Rift

Grounded without a Family. [OPEN!]

Chaska Posts: 9
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16 hands :: 3 HP: 62.0 | Buff: Novice
Chaska
Chaska moved slowly through the undergrowth, tucking his mottled wings to his sides. He emerged to see Ashamin and three others he didn't know. He nodded his head towards his dark friend in greeting. He surveyed the scene before him, taking everything in. But his emerald orbs were drawn to a young pegasus that seemed to be shriveling before his eyes. A memory of his younger sister flashed before his eyes, a frightened filly who had just lost her father and her mother under the control of the killer. The stallions ebony tail swished away the memory quickly and he focused on the teal eyed filly.

The golden buckskin sabino stallion lowered his head to the level of the youngster and smiled gently. His deep voice rumbled his wide chest as he spoke softly, "Hello dear. I am Chaska, my friend Ashamin and I won't bring any harm to you little one. You know I had a little sister that you remind me of. About the same age by the looks of it. I had just began to teach her to fly when our world was turned upside down. When we lost our father and we knew we were to lose our mother as well we relied on each other for support. Now, I am sure you are hungry and frightened, we can help you. I am sure Ashamin knows of a place that has some apple trees or at least some lush tender greenery. We could accompany you there? I did not catch your name little one?" his deep green eyes were soft as newly emerged fern tendrils.

The sabino male folded his legs beneath himself as he lowered his body down. He would lie down beside the scared filly and unfolded one side of his feathered wings ever so slowly and laid it across the young pegasus. Warmth flooded through him as memories broke the dam he tried to create. The feeling of a small fragile body under his wing made the young stallion's eyelids slide shut momentarily as a calm encased him.

Opening his eyes after a moment he looked to the two females and smiled at them as well. He nodded his head at them in greeting before looking to his side beneath his ivory and ink splattered wing at the youngster once more.

"A promise means EVERYTHING. But once it is broken, sorry means NOTHING."

[Image: chaskadasize_by_bonjourbunnie-dabox3w.png]

Messages In This Thread
Grounded without a Family. [OPEN!] - by Gemini - 07-13-2016, 09:13 PM
RE: Grounded without a Family. [OPEN!] - by Hera - 07-14-2016, 07:16 PM
RE: Grounded without a Family. [OPEN!] - by Chaska - 07-15-2016, 12:19 PM