the Rift

[OPEN] Unchained

Leif Posts: 15
Outcast
Stallion :: Other :: 15 Hands :: 4 Years
Sparrow
Leif
She took note of him with honest surprise, as they always did. Her head raises with a thoughtful pause, seeing him, the sight of him taking a moment to register as it always did... But she appears to not be put-off by his arrival or his abnormalities, instead swallowing her mouthful of breakfast and beckoning him to join. Her voice is feminine and pleasant to hear, vocals sweet and kindly, noble in their own way, and Leif can already tell that his council for company with her would not be misplaced.

A sincere and warm smile crossed his handsome face, blue-green eyes shining with obvious relief that he had not been cast away by this uniquely colored mistress. She twists her head, the jewel of her horn catching the speckled sunlight in a positively queer way that intrigued the white stag, but her words urge him closer and so closer he goes.

The bull Elk moves at a slow, leisurely pace, not wanting to intimidate, startle, nor upset this woman he found himself in company with. "Thank you, fair Doe. Your kindness most welcoming." As he advances, his head lifts, gaze wandering back towards the stone, iron, and glass structure with blatant curiosity. "... I am new to this land of Helovia, but never in all of my years of travel have I encountered a place like this. How peculiar and beautiful it is. Do you know the name of this place?"

If she did, he would do well to remember it, and more than likely pay it a return visit.

Settling close but not intruding upon her personal space, the white stag lowered his head and slowly lipped at a few rich, green blades of grass, pulling them up slowly and eating in almost a delicate manner. Politeness had been driven into his skull since birth, and in the company of a fine woman, Leif had no intentions on acting like a sullen, hulking brute... Not that he thought he ever could, if he wished to honor his mother's spirit.

Chewing thoughtfully, the white bull swallowed before lifting his head, gaze once more focusing on the pastel and striped woman. "... Forgive me if this is terribly bold of me to say, but I have met with a lot of beautiful individuals since my arrival, but never have I met such beauty as yours." It was not a flirtatious or lewd statement, merely that of a thoughtful observation, admiring and complimenting beauty where it was due. It was simply in his nature to admire and learn. "Are you from Helovia, miss?"

the white stag
Image Credit

@Persephone - Sorry for the wait. ;-;
"What if I fall?"
"Oh, but my darling; what if you fly?"

*Please tag Leif in all replies!*

Messages In This Thread
Unchained - by Persephone - 07-14-2016, 12:11 PM
RE: Unchained - by Leif - 07-19-2016, 03:45 PM
RE: Unchained - by Persephone - 08-06-2016, 01:22 PM
RE: Unchained - by Leif - 08-11-2016, 07:56 PM
RE: Unchained - by Persephone - 08-25-2016, 07:02 PM