the Rift

[PRIVATE] [Earth or Sun] Gifts of the Lost

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen
     Lived unbruised,
we are friends; and I’m sorry, I’m sorry.
Sigh no more.

The Clovenheart was not waiting for a long time before a god appeared before him. He was almost surprised to see that The God of the Earth had appeared—half of him had suspected Spark to arrive in a fit of laughter. Then again, perhaps they were both taking a break from each other’s company. The Aurora Basin surely had a new haruspex that was taking up what little fraction of time The God of the Spark allocated for mortals.

"Forgive me, great God of the Earth," Ashamin began with a voice as solid as the stone upon which he stood, "I suppose I’ve grown accustomed to your brother’s preference of starting conversations such as these. He did not always take so kindly to being asked after."

There was something like a smile that came with the realization that, even now, Ashamin was still submissive to some. Bravery came with many things, but it would not overshadow his respect for the Gods he so believed in. Whether they were aiding him or Helovia at large, Helovia held a certain trust in the deities that he would defer to their habits and preferences before his own. After all, hadn’t he left the Aurora Basin after taking the God of the Spark’s advice? And as bitter as that electric immortal could seem, there was no denying that the Clovenheart was much better for departing his herdland.

Thus, despite his vague knowledge of this God’s kinder character, Ashamin did not wish to keep the massive power waiting. "This Haladie, Mriga, was gifted to me by an old friend. I belive now that she might be lost to me, and so this is a treasure I hold even more dear. She pulled it from the water, and I believe it took some of that element with it," Ashamin said, nudging its grip to turn the blade and show off its unique pattern. Never before had he seen steel such as that of his weapon. "I wish to enchant its blades and bring to life this steel that has served me so well. I have come to you for guidance, Earth lord, for your understanding of water and the metals that make up this land."

His plea was direct but sincere; his black eyes were full of a quiet loss that he did not wish to dwell on. Even when he had last been in the Aurora Basin, Ki’irha’s absence had weighed heavy upon him. Now that she was gone, it was important that he treasure her gift and use it in his new life as a means of protecting the Unbound.

""

Alright, thanks for letting me know! I misunderstood before. In that case...

Ashamin is seeking the following enchantment for his haladie, aka Mriga:
:: Steel reflects light in a way that causes its pattern to look as if it is moving and disorient.

@Mythical Request

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
[Earth or Sun] Gifts of the Lost - by Ashamin - 08-02-2016, 07:18 AM
RE: [Earth or Sun] Gifts of the Lost - by Ashamin - 08-09-2016, 05:16 PM
RE: [Earth or Sun] Gifts of the Lost - by Ashamin - 09-06-2016, 06:41 AM