the Rift

I'm what's left of when we swam under the moon.

Ovidius Posts: 36
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 13.3hh :: 3 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Eris
OVIDIUS

It was hard to remain cheerful beneath the oppressive head and humidity that filled the atmosphere beneath the Threshold canopy, but the tiny mare was determined to do so in spite of the circumstances.

Miniature hooves made nary a sound as she traversed the great forest, the melody in her head given shape by a twining tail and a peppy step. The heat had been stifling recently, drying out her throat and making her regret being born with a dark coat. The glinting gold upon her back, legs, and face, though, had made her stand out that much more - and that wasn't something the admittedly vain lass could complain about. As her mind roved between memories of heaven-touched meadows and night time beach strolls, the lithe gal came upon a stranger. Invisible brows quirking as she cocked her head in a markedly avian manner, Ovidius studied the stallion for a moment before chirping out an amiable "Hello, there!"

Moving closer to the unnamed stag, Ovi noticed the spiraling horn tipped with gold and a smile lit up her features. Beaming up at the stormcloud stranger, the tiny lass gave a nod and a shallow bow before speaking once more, "Welcome, welcome, you've reached Helovia. Lovely horn you've got there. I'm Ovi." Eyes of liquid gold politely scanned the newcomer, noting the leaf-shaped charm and the abundance of... Of what? Regality? Mystery? Loneliness?

The mare huffed a happy sigh, content to remain here in the Threshold with the newest stranger to pass through Helovia's borderlands and see if she could figure out what sort of secrets he may hold.
Just to prove I'm not a runner,
I'll be coming with my guns up,
Shooting at the moon to bring the sun up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm what's left of when we swam under the moon. - by Ovidius - 07-14-2016, 07:56 PM