the Rift

I'm what's left of when we swam under the moon.

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind

It was time for Tilney to return to one of his favorite past-times; assisting any wanderers out of the threshold. It was not a pleasant place to be lost in at night, especially during Tallsun when wildfires threatened. Tilney had seen helovian forest fires rage first hand; two summers ago the bronze boy had found friends and foals trapped in a ferocious blaze. He had made every attempt to save them, but it had left him quite bloodied and burnt in the process. Smoke which constantly hung on the dry seasons air gave a constant beware to all inhabitants, and the orange hazy sunsets they received every night at the Worlds Edge forshadowed a harsh summer.

Tilney didn't mind the heat though, not one bit. This was a man of fire and warmth; he loved nothing more then warm violet nights, the sweetest smells on the breeze. It was only when the sun was fully beating on his back that he wished the clouds would arrive to take the edge off.  Today was quite mild compared to the others, this might only be because the moon doctor had slinked from tree to tree the whole journey. He had avoided any open areas as he crossed the thistle meadow as to avoid the suns vicious, banging hits. Past the treeline of the threshold, shade and a fresh breeze were plentiful.

It did not take long for tilney to stumble upon a small gathering. He could not tell which was the weary wanderer at first, so he hung back in the trees. His smile was ready, his viridescent gaze bright. How he'd missed interaction. 
The grey mare, strong and baroque in build like himself was not the newcomer. Tailed by a fox-like animal he would pressume was her bonded, he could be sure she was not new to this wondrous country. Another; a leonine, gold-leafed girl was a candidate for his cheers and welcomes, but the weary grey stallion took most of his interest. The proud bearer of three horns was he, golden eyed and hairy chested. This creature reminded Tilney of the unicorn race he had been taught to despise by his elders.  (though he had no hate for any creature). 
"Salutations!" was the bronze mans cheer "I am Tilney, Moon Doctor of the World's Edge. Has your journey been far my friend? Do you have any wounds that might need tending to?"

Art by Impassioned-dreams@ DA

welcome!! :)

@Howl

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm what's left of when we swam under the moon. - by Tilney - 07-15-2016, 05:00 AM