the Rift

I'm what's left of when we swam under the moon.

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel
Brisa & Hikari

Wading out of the water so that she was at a more presentable state the grey turned her head to see if her bonded was going to follow of continue to play around in the water. Surprise struck her as the young kitsune actually decided to follow her up to higher ground to be with the others. Flicking her tail over her hindquarters to clear away the pests she stops a few feet from the others so not to crowd anyone and make them feel uncomfortable. Greeting each of the others with a short dip of her head she gives them all a quick once over placing names to faces and getting a sense of who was who. "My name is Brisa, Czarina of the Hidden Falls and this here is Hikari my companion. Its a pleasure to meet all of you." She said politely.

Listening as the over exuberant girl Ovidius spoke of her herd or group she found herself making sure to remember such information for a later date. Any new herds popping up here in Helovia was news to her but it also increased the risk of potential invasions. Hopefully they were as nice and kind as this girl said and wouldn't be making any attempts to take her herd from her, she wasn't going down without a fight and neither would Archibald.

Pushing the new information to the back of her mind for now she kept her calm exterior hoping that the stallion would perhaps take her up on the offer she was planning to extend. "If you would like a place to call your own, I wish to invite you to come back with me to the Hidden Falls. You may stay as long as you like and are more than welcome to come and go as you please. Right now with this heat there is the added benefits of our many waterfalls to keep us cool and the shade of the surrounding trees. There is also plenty of forage for everyone to eat." She explained not wanting to make it seem as Ovi had described with all these rules and that kind of stuff. The Falls was not like the rest of the herds they were their own unique band and they were happy that way.

"I understand that you will have a tough decision to make but wherever you go i'm sure you will be well off." She added with a kind smile knowing how difficult it was to make a decision on the spot like this.

"Brisa Speaks"

@Tilney
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm what's left of when we swam under the moon. - by Brisa - 07-19-2016, 07:08 PM