the Rift

[PRIVATE] Not Lost

Abaddon Posts: 42
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 6 :: Ages in Frostfall HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Danjah
Abaddon
All men have secrets...

Abaddon could almost touch the nervousness surrounding the other brute's body, the stranger's muscles so tense. He flickered quite a venomous smile towards the dark stranger as he felt the power surging within his own flexing muscles as he had come closer. But nonetheless, and to the hell boy's 'admiration', he stood his ground as his massive frame came that bit closer.

He spoke, tentative with Abaddon's huge blackened frame close to his own. He spoke of the cold as if it were an old friend and Abaddon felt a shiver piece his spine with his own opinion differing quite substantially,
"I believe you are right, I detest the cold as much as a weak creature. Heat is the most precious thing on this earth, it gives me feeling," and to that the brute had resigned himself to the fact that he had made aware his desires of warmth. For it did actually make him feel, it gave his bodice the means to work around its various limbs and organs; heat was this creature's lifeline. But the stranger spoke once more of there being a day where they would be on the same page and with his chest puffed out, Abaddon chuckled. His fiery pools were still very much fixated on the smaller stature but he could see that he was stood tall. Abaddon, however, wanted to get away from the topic of heat. His burning rage had subsided as he almost felt like he was speaking with an equal and the fiery beast wished to delve more into the mystery that stood before him.

But before he had the chance to begin, the brute began himself with an introduction and named himself as Ashamin. He let his lobes prick towards the same as he took it in before Ashamin continued to speak of the bonded creatures he had, both of which Abaddon had not recognised before. The niceties of the evening was also apparent in Ashamin's structured and formal greeting and to that Abaddon dipped his head. He was a dick, but tonight he was going to hide it. He had no quarrel with a brute that was friendly and seemingly on his wavelength when it came to being threatened physically. He noticed out of the corner of his pools the two companions peeking over to him with wide orbs, golden and pale hues reaching out to him with some amount of fear, if that's what it was. With a gruff voice, Abaddon replied, "I am Abaddon, and it is a pleasure to meet the three of you. I am of the Dragon's Throat, now a citizen..." Abaddon did not wish to speak of his demotion from the soldier rank, the warrior feeling less of a being if he admitted so, "Tell me, Ashamin. What does a creature do here if they wished to gain a companion?" With that question, Abaddon had his cranium curiously cocked to one side as he wondered out loud. He gazed on the two small creatures, each with attributes that could be good in battle and of course a gaze at Ashamin to see his gains. Abaddon naturally felt envious of the brute that possessed other living things. Another thing that Abaddon wondered was where did Ashamin's allegiances lie, for he had never seen him in the Throat nor on his adventures into the Wilds, "Where do you come from, which region may I ask?"

" . "

[Image: abaddon_pixel___enfanir_by_danjahmouse-d9uses0.png]
Please tag Abaddon in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
Not Lost - by Ashamin - 07-15-2016, 03:00 PM
RE: Not Lost - by Abaddon - 07-19-2016, 09:22 AM
RE: Not Lost - by Ashamin - 07-20-2016, 08:45 AM
RE: Not Lost - by Abaddon - 07-24-2016, 11:30 AM
RE: Not Lost - by Ashamin - 07-26-2016, 02:09 PM
RE: Not Lost - by Abaddon - 07-26-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: Not Lost - by Ashamin - 07-27-2016, 08:46 AM
RE: Not Lost - by Abaddon - 07-28-2016, 04:22 AM