the Rift

[OPEN] [Hatching] Not the Angel or the Devil on Your Shoulder

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
You think I'll be the dark sky
The filly listened perhaps slightly uninterested at the vibrancy of Kianzo’s words. He puffed up proudly at her confession, and it began to pang deep within her chest of jealousy. Her head lowered ever so slightly, ebony sinking closer to her caramel chest as she glanced away from the colt and returned her oceanic gaze upon the old man as her twin continued on. As he began to be a bit more arrogant toward the man, Kiada turned her ebony head toward him, eyes narrowing slightly. How was one supposed to weave the folds of greatness when they were fueled upon argumentative and ignorant threads? She stayed silent, however, bracing the idea of arguing with him after the event at hand was over.

And when the man began to speak again, he hadn’t exactly given words of insight, but they weren’t a lie either. She stepped away from Kianzo again, distancing herself lightly while rolling her eyes at the man. “If I had a mirror, I could’ve answered that question myself.” She hissed in her state of frustration. Her brows furrowed together slightly, oceanic gaze narrowing as they settled upon the stallion and his snake. Khairi beside her fluffed his feathers, feeling the strong emotion of discontent that vibrated through their bond. Then, she turned her head to Kianzo with a nod of her dark onyx head. “Go get his snake a small bat.” Usually, she filly would ask. But something struck deep within her at her twin and the interruption he had caused of her innocent charade. So instead the words left her pink splattered lips as a demand. And if he disobeyed, she wasn’t sure what she’d do. But she welcomed this slight change within her. It was fuel to her fire, and she would use every last ounce.

She would learn one day that demands would have to be made. She wouldn’t be able to waltz through life and accomplish whatever deeds she wanted if she had to ask every step of the way. This would be the start, the beginning of the fuse within the bomb of her heart where it would begin to take a darker turn. Kiada was still young, still so innocent, but being young just made giving demands that much easier. Whether they did her demands or not were up to them, and eventually she’d get the power to enforce it further than violent poisonous words on the tip of her tongue.

"Talk."
so you can be the star? —
I'll swallow you whole.
Kiada
image | coding

Welp, idk what happened to Kiada but she's being all DEMANDING LIKE.
@Albrecht @Kianzo

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Hatching] Not the Angel or the Devil on Your Shoulder - by Kiada - 08-07-2016, 09:08 PM