the Rift

[OPEN] [Hatching] Not the Angel or the Devil on Your Shoulder

Kianzo Posts: 95
World's Edge Sleuth
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 hh :: 2
Keusi :: Striped Hyena :: Terrorize smitty
Kianzo
While you burn at the stake, I dance with the flames.
The colt’s sharp gaze narrows on the older stallion’s peeled lips and bared yellow teeth—disgust at the man’s sheer age flashing across his black-marked face. “I would thank you—if I had asked for your advice,” despite his best efforts to remain nonchalant in his answer to the elder’s poorly veiled threat, the words came out as part-sneer. His bright eyes then watched the man’s newborn snake slip down to swallow its meal whole. And his chest itched with the urge to send his magic out as the small creature worked its jaws around the bat—how would the old nag feel when his companion was frozen mid-consumption?

But the colt did not send his magic out, despite the lack of apology from dual-horned stallion. Kianzo’s gaze flicked to Kiada as she rolled her eyes at the ancient man’s bargaining. A lopsided grin stole across his dark muzzle at Kia’s exasperated words; and it grew as his other half leaned her warm, silken body into his.

Both his head and attention swung back to the senior stallion as Kia ended with a question, a cruel glimmer growing in his glittering blue glare. “Yes, sister, it’s better for him to save his strength,” causticness entered his deep voice, pausing to look at Kia and invite her in this moment of ridicule, before continuing,If the old man even has magic.” It wasn’t exactly a dare that fell from his youth-made-infallible lips.

But it certainly seemed like an invitation. His cub yipped, still eyes the now-bat-fattened python with hungry interest.

@Albrecht sorry for the wait <3

Please tag Kianzo in all replies.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Hatching] Not the Angel or the Devil on Your Shoulder - by Kianzo - 10-09-2016, 01:16 AM