Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu</style>
when the sky turns gray and everything is screaming
i will reach inside just to find my heart is beating
</style>

It had been several days since Ranjiri had returned to the Falls to live there and Ktulu had not yet had the time to seek out her daughter and speak to her. There was always something to occupy her time with, whether it was patrolling, speaking with her warriors about their patrols, setting up spars and patrols, meeting newcomers at the borders, speaking with the leads about any concerns she had, or making sure Murtagh didn't get himself into trouble. She was always busy and she preferred it that way. When she had free time she tended to think too much about Hototo, her mother, her daughter, her fathe, Lakota, and her sister and how she had failed them in one way or another.

Movement in the sky caught her attention and he probably would have gone unnoticed had it not been for his glowing wings. This was precisely why she took the night patrol as often as she did. The herd was vulnerable at night with so many sleeping, tired, or otherwise unaware of what was happening at the borders or just beyond. Her ears tilted back and she snorted softly as she watched the glowing thing drop toward the ground until it disappeared among the trees. The dark mare didn't have to say anything, Eytan was already moving swiftly in the direction the glowing thing had landed, eager to find out what it was and what it wanted.

The grizzly arrived first, but Ktulu was only a few steps behind. The moonlight was enough to illuminate the area they stood in, but he stood in the shadow of one of the Falls' many trees, which helped to hide him though not completely. Ktulu did not like the fact that he appeared to be hiding under the tree and, naturally, assumed that whoever it was was probably up to no good. Why else would he show up at the borders at night and hide under a tree.

"Come out here." The dark mare commanded, her tone leaving little room for argument.  "I want your name and I want to know what you're doing here, on my borders at night."

"."

Image Credits

@Rhoa

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
RE: When you try your best but you don't succeed - by Ktulu - 07-16-2016, 12:15 PM