Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu</style>
when the sky turns gray and everything is screaming
i will reach inside just to find my heart is beating
</style>

The boy was visibly shaken by her and Eytan's sudden appearances and if she were a softer, kinder mare she might have tried to sooth him, to calm him and make him more comfortable. Unfortunately for Rhoa, Ktulu was not a kind, soft mare. Her bloody red eyes remained fixed on him as he tried to gather his wits and calm himself of his own accord. Her tail twitched, silver strands of it slapping against her legs as she waited for him to answer her questions.

He seemed submissive enough when he finally stepped into the moonlight. Ktulu stepped closer so she could have a better view of the stallion from the Dragon's Throat that waited on the border of the Falls. He certainly was tall and well built, but she could hear the youth in his voice as he explained that he'd intended to wait on the border until sunrise before seeking entrance. At least he respected herd borders.

"I came to find Ranjiri. Until recently..."

"I know who Ranjiri is." Ktulu interrupted rather sudddenly. She couldn't help but wonder what the boy wanted with her daughter and she intended to find out one way or another. Why would he fly nonstop from the Dragon's Throat all the way to the Hidden Falls? "What do you want with her?" Ktulu asked. There was no way that she would send Eytan to find Ranjiri and bring her to the border until she knew what the unknown stallion was, which brought up another point. He hadn't told her his name as she had requested. "Who are you?"

"."

Image Credits

@Rhoa

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
RE: When you try your best but you don't succeed - by Ktulu - 07-16-2016, 11:41 PM