the Rift

[PRIVATE] sister-wives

Nyx Posts: 292
Deceased atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 11 HP: 72 | Buff: SWIFT
Dominus :: White Lion :: None Snow

Nyx's worst fears about the Throat are confirmed when Sohalia mentions that it is very hot. If there's one thing the silver hates (as proven by her beautifully vulgar vocabularly regarding this), it's the heat. The notion of giving birth - a sweaty and horrible process in itself - in the searing heat of the desert...she begins to have misgivings, but she's already promised Gaucho. Sohalia advises that the oasis within the Throat is a better place, and Nyx gratefully notes this down within her mind.

The pegasus then congratulates her, and she smiles. "Thank you. This isn't my first child, but I confess that I'm rather excited by the prospect of him or her." She doesn't elaborate; truthfully, she's excited for a number of reasons. One, that with such a powerful sire, they have true potential running through their veins, potential that could carry them to greatness. But it's also because with Enyo, Libertad and d'Arcy's disappearances, the only foal she really has left is Oizys - and to the rest of the Edge, Oizys isn't actually hers. With this child, she intends to do things properly. It will grow up well-balanced and loved, the apple of its mother's eye. "Have you any children of your own?"

Sohalia elaborates on the Oasis, and the silver nods. "Thank you, I appreciate the advice. I'm rather worried that I'll turn up on the borders and be chased away by protective herdmembers who think I'm just some random fat woman come to steal their supplies." Oh, the shame of that!

The other then asks who the father is, and Nyx shifts slightly. She loves a good gossip as much as the next woman, and she's almost bursting with the desire to tell somebody that she banged the Wildfire, but is it wise to broadcast such a thing? He might not want it to become common knowledge...but he didn't strike her as the sort of man to be ashamed of fatherhood, and from what she'd gathered, he is no stranger to it. So, with a conspiratorial twinkle in her eye, she reveals all to her newfound friend. "His name is Gaucho. I believe he is the Throat's king. We met many years ago, then happened to....ahem....bump into each other again quite recently." Literally bump.

SOMEDAY WE MAY SEE A WOMAN KING, SWORD IN HAND, SWING AT SOME EVIL AND BLEED

@Sohalia

Other characters have permission to use magic/violence against Nyx at any time.

Messages In This Thread
sister-wives - by Nyx - 07-16-2016, 04:58 PM
RE: sister-wives - by Sohalia - 07-16-2016, 05:25 PM
RE: sister-wives - by Nyx - 07-16-2016, 05:38 PM
RE: sister-wives - by Sohalia - 07-16-2016, 05:56 PM
RE: sister-wives - by Nyx - 07-17-2016, 09:40 AM
RE: sister-wives - by Sohalia - 07-25-2016, 10:31 AM
RE: sister-wives - by Nyx - 07-30-2016, 08:36 AM
RE: sister-wives - by Sohalia - 08-06-2016, 02:16 PM