[OPEN] A World Without

Zyanya Posts: 70
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 hh :: VI
Tai
TO LET MY HEART BE MOVED, TO LAUGH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART,
TO FIND MEANING IN EVERYDAY LIFE...
Zyanya.

The sound of her own name startles the mare, thinking it a trick of her imagination, the desperate hope in her heart carrying her family to her.  The voice, however familiar, is not once belonging to the baritone of her father or brother.  Turning her head abruptly, causing the long waves of her mane to dance in the starlight, she comes to see a tiny, black framed face.  The smile that was hollow remains, this time with a glimmer of joy.  The boy who had come with Rexanna to greet her, the one she learned was named Kianzo.

"Your Highness," she says politely, dipping her head in a slight bow.  After all, Rexanna had confirmed this boy to the be the son of a King, even if it was not the King of her home.  Not entirely sure how royalty worked in Helovia, the girl wanted to be sure that she never offended by being too familiar with those of high ranking families.  Ingrained in her mind from the very moment she joined the noble court of Seren, the elegant dance of politics.

For a moment, his question takes her by surprise.  For another long moment, she wonders why she had reason to be out here, in the Steppe, instead of the guarded walls of the Aurora Basin.  "I felt the need to walk, I suppose," she says noncommittally, unsure of her true reason.  While it was not a lie, her legs had been restless all evening, and she had walked the entire expanse of the Basin before deciding to stretch her legs across the vast plain.  Gently, her eyes return to the boy, golden with piercing blue eyes.

"And you, sir?" The question posed is not an interrogation, but an attempt for conversation when she was caught off guard.  "It is unusual to see you without Kiada," she notes absently, thinking of the sister who had been near to him, almost mimicking his every move, when they had met.  The two, while different, were remarkably similar.  Their coloring was like opposite sides of the same coin, and their personalities seemed both mischievous and vibrant.  Kianzo, she was fairly sure, was the more confident of the pair, but Kiada hardly seemed like a shy girl.

The dark humor and tendencies of the twins had obviously escaped her attention entirely.

""
...I wanted to be given permission.
Zyanya

@Kianzo
even if you're lost you can't lose the love because
it's in your heart

Magic & Force allowed, barring permanent changes or death.

Messages In This Thread
A World Without - by Zyanya - 07-16-2016, 09:26 PM
RE: A World Without - by Kianzo - 08-26-2016, 12:27 PM
RE: A World Without - by Zyanya - 08-31-2016, 01:12 PM
RE: A World Without - by Kianzo - 10-09-2016, 12:03 AM