Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
It's not hard to live like a ghost.
I just haunt all that I wanted, and leave what I don't.</style>

[Gaucho doesn't have his dream catcher anymore, but I love this table <3]

Strangely, despite having left Sohalia alone with her tears amidst the thunderstorm a few days prior, the world didn't seem so bad. Everything was coated in a candy-coated shine that was irresistible, and seemed to flood Gaucho's system like a sugar high. He couldn't be sure what it was, but he felt stronger than he ever had before, more verile and could see more clearly.

That's what he thought at least, for parasites were tricky things.

On fiery and flaming wings Gaucho glided towards the Halycon Flatts. He had felt a kinship to this land and the reponsibilities of a steward, given that he was one of the Sun God's emissary's in this land, and this was the place his Lord had chosen to bring to their world from another. So Gaucho patrolled it every so often, just to see if there were any invisible crocodiles lurking about (which, given Gaucho's currently border-line hallucinogenic state might have sounded like a metaphor, but was in fact, precisely what happened when the Riftian Wars were waged here).

The Wildfire landed on the cracked and highly reflective sands of this place,, his eyes awash with starlight and confused sun-reflected halos. Had he been in his right mind, he would have noticed the day dream quality the world had taken on, but of course, were he in his right mind the world wouldn't have that quality to begin with. That was the problem when you started to go crazy: everything looked kosher from the inside out.

@Nephele

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
A grave dug by a preacher - by Gaucho - 07-16-2016, 09:33 PM
RE: A grave dug by a preacher - by Nephele - 07-16-2016, 10:25 PM
RE: A grave dug by a preacher - by Gaucho - 07-16-2016, 10:37 PM
RE: A grave dug by a preacher - by Nephele - 07-16-2016, 11:02 PM
RE: A grave dug by a preacher - by Gaucho - 07-16-2016, 11:22 PM
RE: A grave dug by a preacher - by Nephele - 07-17-2016, 09:31 PM
RE: A grave dug by a preacher - by Gaucho - 07-24-2016, 10:52 AM
RE: A grave dug by a preacher - by Nephele - 07-24-2016, 04:00 PM
RE: A grave dug by a preacher - by Gaucho - 07-25-2016, 03:48 PM